Ratings for Dr. Lori Lach

She is really friendly doctor. I am very lucky to have she as my family doctor. Good listener.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have chronic Lyme disease, which in Canada is a very controversial topic. I have been told by multiple physicians that I am making it up and that nothing is wrong with me. Dr. Lach never once told me that and even though she was not able to treat me for it, she always happily referred me to the appropriate physicians. Overall a very caring and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Lach is an excellent doctor. I have complex health issues which she deals with confidently.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

She is an excellent physician..I consider myself very lucky to have her as my physician..

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I miss Dr Lori Ann Lach! She was an excellent physician; kind, knowledgeable and willing to have her advice questioned. Worked well with specialists to coordinate care, and always treated me like a person with context not just a diagnosis. I was able to see her same day as a "walk in" when needed, and could book appointments within a few days. Staff were helpful and polite at all times and seemed to care. The office was willing to give me my records and made it easy to do so. When I moved away they emailed my latest lab results and instructions on what to do - very appreciated!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Very good doctor. She manages my health issue with me, instead of telling me what to do. She gives options and listens to my concerns. Overall: Very good. And the staff has that office running like a well-oiled machine. I never have to wait very long. Great clinic!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Loch for a number of years. I have a very complexe medical history with multiple related diseases. Dr. Loch has always done all she can to make me well. She has referred me to at least 5 excellent specialists and I owe my short wait times to her. I don't know what kind of condition I would be in today without her. I don't think I would be leading the relatively normal, happy life that I am without her. The nurses at the clinic are also kind and helpful. Overall, excellent!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr Buksak is very patient, knowledgeable and thorough. She always takes the time to listen and will refer you to others when required. Unfortunately the clinic only take U of M students...you get kicked out when you graduate.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Buksak is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen. She is compassionate. Not too reserved and not too familiar, just the right balance.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Very good doctor. If you go to U of M I would recommend selecting her. She is very caring and understanding. I have gone to a few doctors at University Health and liked her the best by far.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008