Ratings for Dr. Todd J. Hixenbaugh

Dr. Hixenbaugh helped me when no other doctor would, because I have no insurance. Which I am very grateful for and owe him not just money, but also grattitude. He was very polite and informative. I feel better than I have in a long time since he performed surgery. He is a wonderful doctor and would reccomend him to anyone. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

appts. on time. Friendly. Appeared defensive at times when questioned about surgical options.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. H. was on time and his bedside manners were awsome. He informed me in his office of what he was doing and the same just minuets befor the surgery. He asked if I was ready and understood what was being done and I told him lets go for it. Dr.H. would diffinitely be referred out to my family and friends for the way he handled my surgery and questions that I had had for him. His Office help was very friendly and welcoming just like he was. His office and the hospital are only a few blocks from my house but he was willing to go to the opposite side of town to do my surgery. God is surely with you. Thanks Dr. Hixenbaugh Your Awsome.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

A very good Doctor. He is very good with patients and explains everything completely. He is upfront and polite.He not only saved my wife's life,but helped find and recommended a few other very good Doctors for more specialized treatments. We have a Hospital a half mile behind our house, but we will travel the 30 miles to see him...it's worth the trip. :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2005

Dr. Todd J. Hixenbaugh's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Georgia