Dr. Nolan Bruce Jenevein

Ratings for Dr. Nolan Bruce Jenevein

Dr Jenevein is ok. You will be spending more time with his staff though. They are mostly ok except for Tanis the patient /Staff liason. Why they choose her, when there are much nicer people working there is beyond me. She is rude and when called on it won't apologize and admit it. She's not to be trusted with patient information.

Submitted April 12, 2016

I had a great experience with this office. Scheduling was easy, and was sent to a great surgeon he recommended. His follow up, concern and willingness to listen was a gift.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Jenevein is very helpful & knowledgable! I loved him! He did a lot to get me the help I needed. His nurse Tanis was incredibly rude, & it is because of her Hat I will no longer see him. Do not let thar stop you tho, maybe she will get back to you on things, help you with your problems, not talk rude to you or make snide remarks. It is pretty sad that I have to leave an awesome physician because of such a horrible nurse.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

The first time I saw Dr Jenevein he was very professional and took a lot of time getting as much information as he needed to figure out my diagnosis. I would and have referred to family and friends. At my first few appointment I was rather disappointed with his staff and wait time. However, a couple of years later when I went back with a different concern the office was more organized and the staff was more thoughtful and professional. Dr Jenevein is a very professional, intelligent, thoughtful, and caring physician (especially for a neurologist).

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Jenevein failed to diagnose my wife with the seizures that she told him two other doctors thought she was having.  Neither he nor his P.A. Suzanne Racz told her that her EEG was abnormal.  The underlying cause of her absence seizures was an incurable brain cancer. It also took 18 months to get the video of her EEG after she asked for it.  Please see lawsuit filed Carie Jones v. Nolan Bruce Jenevein, M.D., and Suzanne E. Racz, P.A.-C, Cause No. CC-11-08626-A in the County Court at Law No. 1 Dallas County, Texas.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

After my daughter spent 4 days in the Epilepsy Unit in the hospital could not get him to call her back when she got home and had questions! Staff said he was too busy! Tried emailing and calling several times he never responded !I was VERY disappointed in his staff and in him. We have never had a doctor that would not return a phone call about a very serious condition!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Extremely friendly staff!! Dr. J was great!! Actually sat down with my husband and I and reviewed MRI/labs from another neuro dr. He answered all of our questions that the other dr couldn't or didn't have time to answer! What a blessing to find a Dr. that will sit down with you and listen to your concerns and find the correct diagnosis!!! I would recommend this group to anyone with a neuro problem!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

In Amarillo I am used to waiting 3 hours for an appointment with a specialist of any kind. 45 minutes seemed great. Nurse was kind and helpful. Gave me a card with two numbers to call if I have any question at all. Dr. J answered all my questions patiently. We shall see how things are when tests come back. The office staff of the physician group was cold and robotic, but I don't really need warm fuzzies from them.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Staff was horrible. No one introduced themselves to me. I felt like a number or a co-pay. As for Dr, Pompous! He would cut me off when I wanted to ask a guestion and answer his cell phone while in the middle of my appointment, that I waited an hour for. Did not go over blood work and could not figure out how to show me my MRI's on the computer. He seemed to be rushing me out of the room after he took the phone call.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Worst nurses you ever could meet! No one have the decency to return calls! I had to write a letter to the doctor! To get a response! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! CUSTOMER PATIENT SERVICE! DO NOT CARE THOSE NURSES! THEY ARE FIRED! BEWARE!!!!Angela Anderson

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Nolan Bruce Jenevein's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1986)

Avmed