Dr. Suzanne Rogacz

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Rogacz

Fantastic Doctor. Very knowledgeableKnows her stuff! Also friendly and listens to your concerns. A teriffic find!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Like other patients have described, I learned a lot about the dr’s life- her travels as a young adult and her daughter. I did get a few minutes to describe my symptoms and after blood tests I received a call that my TSH levels were normal and my symptoms were due to a busy, stressful life. I got to hear another story about her- her recent trip to Europe and how they don't have a second hand on their clocks which she believed promotes longevity. It made no sense. Also, I rushed to get the ultrasound of my thyroid and she ended up going on vacation for a month. When I asked to speak to another doctor in the practice I was denied. I explained to the nurse that I did not feel good and she corrected my English saying that I meant I did not feel well. Pretty appalling. Needless to say, a lot of aggravation, no results. I ended up going to see my PCP and made him switch me to Armour. As someone else described, this dr doesn’t want to discuss alternatives and cuts you off if you suggest them.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I was really disappointed. She only listened to about half of what I had to say, summarily dismissed my research befroe coming to her, sent me for tests and didn't call to give me results until I left two messages on her voicemail. The front office staff was outstanding. The patient care nurses were inconsistent - one very swet and one mean as a snake. I am sorry I did not pay more attention to the reviews on-line.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Excellent doctor, have been seeing her for quiet some time and she's the best doctor I've ever had. Enrique

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I decided to go to Dr. Rogacz because of good ratings on another board. Whoops!! Every positive and negative comment about her is on target. Positive: Personable, friendly, talkative, empathetic, and believes in herself. Negatives: A tad out-dated with her medical training regarding Hashimoto's Disease, treats patients according to their lab work not their symptoms, is devoted to synthetic T4 medications and is dismissive of patient concerns and dietary questions. Her management of my new Hashimoto's case was so appalling and out of touch with new research I pretty much fired her and decided to seek another professional's help. She is probably great with diabetics but not much else. To her credit she does have a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

She is knowledgeable but never addresses my concerns. I always feel rushed when she comes in the exam room. I have been asking for a change in my medication for nearly 3 years, and she always puts me off, changes the subject, decides to throw in extra blood work for vitamin deficiencies to pacify me, like as if that's really the cause of my problems, since I see her for thyroid. Recently one of the staff was nice enough to tell me in confidence that she will never prescribe Armour and I should go elsewhere if I am set on switching.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

I was apprehensive about going to her, but I liked her very much. She was very good at explaining my problem and was very reassuring. She even called me back personally with lab test results, which were fine and did not require a followup. We did talk about her kids but I talked just as much about mine, and I found her very personable and friendly. The staff was also very pleasant, too.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Staff were EXTREMELY rude and even yelled at me... maybe because I am a young student. The doctor drew out a diagram for me about the hypothyroidism to help me understand what was probably going on with me so that was helpful. However, after it was confirmed I had it, she did not want to put me on medication even though I had been struggling with horrible symptoms for over a year. I had to beg her to give me medication and after she looked at my test results on the medication she told me she needed to raise my dose because my numbers were not good. So first she wasn't going to give me meds then she had to raise the dosage. And yes, I too know about her life as a young student and her daughter.. and I didn't really care to hear. Never going back.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I love Dr. Rogacz. After going to doctor after doctor for 3 years and feeling like an idiot, she took a blood test, confirmed that I had Hashimoto's and I felt completely validated. She also told me it was hereditary and that my mom probably had it (turns out she did) and prescribed medicine that made me feel like myself again. No side effects. She is busy but phenomenal. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009