Ratings for Dr. Laurence Hogstrom

On 9/24/2016 at around 11:30 am, I came to this doctor's clinic. I then had the worst experience from his staff after I tried to complain for having been advised earlier to come to the clinic and only to be told that I did not have any appointment. I then talked with a staff and in the course of my conversation with this staff, a certain staff named Adrianna interrupted my conversation with this other staff. She was very impolite and did not even have the decency to say, "Excuse me" when she interrupted us. I then told Adrianna that I was still talking to the other staff. But in a very rude and impolite manner, Adrianna yelled at me, "I don't care if you are talking with her, you should not have come here." As a patient, I deserved to be respected and attended to properly. That's what I am: a patient. Yet this Adrianna does not know what a patient is, and lacks the right type of training to attend to patients. She should not be in this clinic where seniors like me are supposed to be be treated with respect. She thinks she is the boss and has that behavior of being sarcastic and antagonistic. She should be assigned in a factory, not in a doctor's clinic.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Not helpful at all, the only good thing he did was give me referrals to capable doctors for questions I had that he didn't have an answer for (which was basically everything).

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Incompetent staff, especially the receptionists. They bill you for services you didn't get and then lie to the insurance company about it to try and get more money. You will have to dispute your bill EVERY single time you go. Stay away.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Worst staff you will ever deal with after six calls I never received a call back.When I finally had enough of the incompetence of his staff it took 5 weeks and numerous faxes to get my records. I had to physically go in and demand my records and refuse to leave until I got them.What a shame I had been going to him for over ten years and no one even apologized. Also expect at least an hour wait sometimes as much as two and a half hours. What a shame he's a very nice Doctor with an awful staff.Yet he did nothing to keep me as a patient after all those years.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Let me say that I LOVE this doctor. He actually LISTENS and tries to come up with a solution to whatever issue you're having. If he doesn't know about something he admits it and tells you what he does know. He seems very nice. His father was also working there back in the day but not sure if he's still there. Anyway, compared to Dr. Galiano (who has crappy reviews) this doctor took the time out to find the issue before going any further with prescriptions, surgery, etc.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Laurence Hogstrom's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1980)