Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Rizzo

Very knowledgeable and experienced physician. He has a great bedside manner and cares about his patients. He listens to your concerns and answers all your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Rizzo.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Excellent staff, comfortable office, very thorough.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr Rizzo, is a great doctor. He cares about his patients. staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Rizzo, is a great physician. He cares about his patients. He has even called me on a weekend to see how I was feeling. That more than any physician I've ever had. So glad he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

my husband and i have been going to him for years. great doctor,very compassionate, listens to all your concerns. highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr.Rizzo, is the first physician I've had that takes the time to listen to me. He's compassionate and knowledgeable in his field. My thryoid is now under control and I'm feeling great. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Rizzo, has been my physician for about 2 years now. I came to him being a very comp-licated case, and scared. He immedently ordered the necessary testing and gave me his cell number if something was to happen. I have been in the medical field for over 20 years and that has never happened. He genuinely cares about his patients. His compassion, concern and education in his field are amazing. I would highly refer him as a physician and already have to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

I'd recommend Dr. Rizzo without any doubt . I felt like he was very concern about my health. Always making time for the appointemnets eventhough he is so busy. I remember last time, I had a brochitis and eventhough he was so busy, he made time to give me an appointemnet, which I really appreciate it. I feel perfectly fine and thanks to him. Next time I'll feel sick (not that I want to!) I will book an apt with him for sure! Thanks Dr. Rizzo again :) you are the best!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

My first visit to Dr. Nick Rizzo today 7/22/2013. Dr. Rizzo is fantastic. We went through my list of items I wanted to discuss, Dr. Rizzo answer the questions without the excess filler information. Also, he was quite easy to talk to. Selected him off of a list of doctors and hit a home run. Thank you Dr. Rizzo. Helen Latimore.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Nicholas Rizzo's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med