Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Lloyd

I have been a patient for 10 years. Went in in 2007 when i moved here, the day i went in to establish a new doctor relationship. He immeditaely put me into hospital after a sonogram revealed i was 100% blocked on my grafts. Had a second bypass next day. its 10 years later, and i moved back to area and went back to dr. lloyd. I went in 100% blocked on all grafts and native arteries. He unblocked all but one. The man is good, and very ingenious with the newest tech that comes out.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

a Doctor of few words and a ton of action, A "why" DR., gets down to causes and condition.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Lloyd did my husband's first 5 pacemaker surgeries. One of the leads wasn't where it was supposed to be. When Dr Lloyd was moved to Wichita we got a new Dr who had to fix all of the previous work. After all was said and done it took 14 surgeries over a period of 6 years to finally get everything where it belonged. If Dr Lloyd had done his job correctly it could've been avoided. He also told us first thing, before a pacemaker was even discussed that if my husband didn't have a transplant done he would die with in 2 years, the pacer was only a temporary fix. Our current Dr, who is a transplant specialist says that if he loses some weight he could go another 7-10 before a transplant is even considered. His first surgery was in January of 2004.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Had a huge round of tests performed on me, after a week of wait they never gave me the results. When i called all i got was your fine. Excuse me but a 45 mins run on a treadmill and 2 scans in whatever that machine was and the many echo's they took of my heart and i get a "your fine".

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I had a pacemaker put in and a week later it had to be revised. After the revision, the very next morning, doctor advised me that it had to be revised again. Due to my concern about infection, etc., I requested another doctor. This is a simple procedure and this should not have happened. I am now waiting weeks to have the next revision done. It is mentally hard to have to have the procedure done three times.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Michael F. Lloyd's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS