Ratings for Dr. Jannette H. NEGRON

Love the pediatrician and staff... Amazing job in every aspect!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I had seen Dr. Negron since I was at least 8 until I was too old to see a pediatrician.. she has such a kind demeanor I was never afraid of going to the doctor even for shots! She always listens to both the parent and child. I would recommend her to any parents.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Excellent doctor. Takes her time with the patient. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I have to agree with the last comment, we love Dr. Negron, however the staff I

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been coming to Dr. Negron for years with my son. She is wonderful and caring. Her staff however, is terrible. We arrived 10 minutes early for a 3pm appointment and waited 50 minutes. I finally went to reception desk to find out what was going on and I was then told "Oh I was just going to call you, your son can't have his shot for a few more weeks because it should be exactly 4 months after the last one. I was livid. I should have been notified of this when I made the appointment, or any of the days leading up to it or at least when I arrived... not made to wait 50 minutes. I took my son out of school for this and drove quite some distance out of loyalty to Dr. Negron. I will be changing my son's Primary Care Doctor now, my time is too valuable to waste.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

We have been very pleased with Dr. Negron. She is nurturing and thorough!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Absolutely wonderful! She has been my 4 year olds Dr. since he was born and I hope she'll be his Dr. for years to come!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Rivera is an excellent doctor. I am happy I found her for my son. I hope she stays in the Clermont, Fl area for a long time.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

she is really great. the children enjoy seeing her and her staff. appointment availablity is usually prompt and efficiant. her staff is also knowledgable with any problems or concerns that i have. i recommend her to everyone i know.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Rivera has a great bedside manner. She really listens and does not rush you out of the room. My children, 13 and 10 years old, both love her! Her partner is also excellent.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Jannette H. NEGRON's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Clermont, FL