Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Nussbaum II

Dr. Nussbaum is an enigmatic, down-to-earth man. He has a very unique personality. He is at once knowdgeable, serious, intelligent, caring, and something all doctors need, posesses a sense of humor. This man's ability to go deep into someone and identify with what their feelings are, are uncanny. Never once does he make you feel uncomfortable. In other words, to sum up, this man can be on the same page as anyone whom he has a conversation with, or more importantly, treats. I am sorry my daughter discontinued with him a few months after she turned 18. I have to say, it was not on Dr. Nussbaum. She simply doesn't feel comfortabe with ANYONE, and her last psycholgist dumped HER!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

We have had the pleasure with being able to connect to what I feel is a very knowledgable doctor here. He know's his field of work, he understood and felt the same way about my daughter as I did, and I'm thankful for that.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. neussbaum is a careless,insensitive,sarcastic man. I do not recommend him to anyone, His practice is in behavorial management.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Daniel R. Nussbaum II's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in New Bedford, MA