Ratings for Dr. Sean B. Holmes

My family and I have been going to Dr. Holmes for the past 10 years. He is very efficient, knowledgeable and caring. We have never been more satisfied and would recommend he to anyone. He has also made himself available to speak to students in an elementary class and answered their questions as well as allowed them to use medical equipment. Dr, Holmes has called us personally to check on our well-being. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for about 14 years and he is by far one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors that I have ever had. He listens earnestly and will never make you feel rushed. Very pleasant and calming presence and is excellent in returning calls. Great staff and office and althought I don't think Dr. Holmes is taking new patients I would still highly recommend him to anyone needing quality care and service.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Very immature, he is about money and not your well being. He refused meds because he was mad that he was discovered to be mistaken about billing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Holmes is a great physician. He is caring and listens. He has great mediacal knowledge and provide excellent care to his patients. Is easily contacted and is available to his patients. He returns phones calls and appears to remedy or make arrangements to see you immediately. He not a doctor who is afraid to refer to a specialist if needed. He has a great staff. I could say more but he is a great doctor and I would refer to everyone and have.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Holmes is the best! You expect experienced doctors that you can trust to be older. Dr. Holmes is in my age range and understands all that I endure. He listens, he is caring and he saved my life. Thank you Doc. Robert Blount

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Holmes is an exceptional physician. I have been seening him for about 8 years and he has always been personable, friendly and cordial. He asks all the right questions and allows his patients to address ALL their concerns. His concern for and treatment of patients is what makes him stand out among his peers.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

It is reprehensible for an answering machine to come on during "NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS." PISS poor service!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I haven't been to Dr. Holmes in a few years after moving out of state but have recently returned and will definitely add him as my primary care physician. Very knowledgeable and caring which anyone who has used his services can attest to. He makes you feel genuinely cared for as opposed to most other.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Holmes is just a great people person with a warm & caring personality. Dr. Holmes follows up his concerns with calls to your home, which is almost unheard of today. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr Holmes is an excellent doc and is very friendly and knowledgable. He make himself available for questions anytime. My mother and brother go to him and I will send my son as soon as he tuns 18.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Sean B. Holmes's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental