Ratings for Dr. William H. Warren

He cut 6 ribs out of me. He had never done this before. NEVER made a follow up appointment. Insisted he was the best, & nobody else could do this. Biggest mistake of my life. He's a terrible doctor!!!! I have been in terrible pain for the last 8 years because of him. I should have sued him. He should have his license taken away for sure!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had a thoracic sympathectomy with this Dr. for sever sweating hands/feet. He gave me some good info, told me about the amll percentage of side effects, etc. He did leave out a major side effect:NOT SWEATING FROM MY HEAD/FACE ever again! I understoon the chance of sweting more ont he rest of my body but I was never told I wouldn't sweat from my head, now I have a hard time to cool off: headaches, dry skin, premature aging, dandruff, etc. Plus, the surgery took too long, it was supposed to be an in/out thing, ended up being a few days (he said it was due to my back fat) with lung tubes draining out fluid, unable to speak, enourmous pains for years now. He was an ok doctor but I can't really tell if he truly cared, if the surgery was a challenge to him or if he just wanted a quick check.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. William H. Warren's Credentials

• Hungarian

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1976)