Ratings for Dr. Arlene P. Imber

I showed Dr. Imber a bump I was worried about.she said it was nothing. It turned out to be skin cancer. Use her at your own risk! She also refuses to call in prescriptions. She always wants you to go in for an appointment so she can make a buck. She tried to switch to being a fancy "concierge" Doctor (where one has a limited number of patients and charges them tens of thousands of $ per year for the privilege). But so few patients fell for that on that she ended up having to go back to just having a regular practice. Run, don't walk, to any other Doctor you can find.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

She runs a low class service in a high class area. she has horrific staff, for example, one girl is enormously pregnant and actually smokes cigarettes in front of the office during office hours. I never saw anything like it before in my life. The other staff are as dumb as rocks and blatantly ignorant. I would think a competent doctor would have competent staff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Imber is extremely uncaring towards her patients. If you are ever a minute late for an appointment, expect to wait at least an hour at the next appointment you make, even if you arrive early. The staff is always rude on the phone and also seem to care less about their jobs. After waiting over an hour with no apology or explanation, she took 5 minutes to speak with me and tell me there was nothing to worry about. Although I've never seen her with serious concerns, when I have visited it felt as though I was just a waste of her time or annoying her. I couldn't recommend a professional any less.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I have been a patient for over 20 years and have NEVER had a bad experience with Dr.Imber or her staff.They are knowledgeable,attentive,compassionate and friendly. I would never consider going to anybody else as long as I live in the area. I highly recommend Dr.Imber.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Obviously the people who post negative comments have no idea of what working with people is like. Most of these people probably have never had a job. Working in a doctors office is difficult. Patients think that they should get whatever they want by request, but that is not the case in any office. If the staff is arguing with you about your insurance it is probably because you have poor insurance or the simple fact that insurance companies are difficult to work with. Just because you do not get your way does not mean that the doctor or her staff is rude and condescending. I do not even work for a doctor and I understand these issues.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

The Dr. is very knowledgable and thorough. she is genuinely concerned for her patients

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

warm friendly staff, very clean office, Dr. Imber very nice, took her time with me. Even though the wating room was busy she still took her time. Very knowledgeable about my situation. She even followed up my visit with a phone call to make sure I was doing OK

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Dr. Imbers knowledge may be satisfactory but her bedside manner is absolutely unacceptable. She is cold, condescending and rude and certainly has a 'better than thou' attitude, as does her staff. I'm truly surprised she has retained as many patients as she has, given there are many other Dr.s out there who truly care about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Imber is extremely condescending and cold. She makes me feel like I shouldn't be asking questions. She has an attitude and that's after making me wait an hour to see her. It's like that every time I see her. Her attitude is terrible and she's lost the business of my family and me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

WArm and friendly atmosphere. Staff is very friendly and seems very caring. Dr. Imber is excellent. Her knowledge and understand of problems and issues is remarkable. She took her time and eplained things to me in a way I easily understood. I was recommended to her by my heart doctor.I felt very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Arlene P. Imber's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp