Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Toomer

Dr. Toomer delivered my twins 34 yrs. ago. Love him

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Great bedside manner. Compassionate and emphathetic to patients concerns and needs.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

He is an excellent doctor! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Great experience! I'm a health care professional myself, so having a knowledgeable practitioner (one that knows more about my problem than I do) is important to me. My first visit with Dr. Toomer was wonderful. He is gentle, caring and connects with the patient. He is punctual and spends a good amount of time with the patients. He not only reviewed my gynecological profile, but also spend the time to go through my overall family history, order labs, etc. The office staff are very attentive and polite.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Toomer for 34 years. He delivered my two children. Dr. Toomer is a very caring, kind and thorough doctor. He really cares about his patients. He is the best! I have recommended him to many friends looking fir a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Toomer is everything you would like your doctor to be; thorough, kind, attentive, very easy to talk to, takes his time with you, follows up. Definitely a top notch professional physician. Also, the staff is very accommodating and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Very kind doctor and staff. Very nice considerate people. I agree with the previous reviews.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

He is extremely kind and gentle. I would absolutely recommend him! I had 2 surgeries, which were my first ever and I'm 41 years, so I was terrified! He was so compassionate to me and my husband. I was actually shocked when he called me directly about a sensitive question. I couldn't believe it! We also LOVE his staff! They are so sweet and accommodating. It made a difficult process much easier! He is now my GYN!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I had not seen a doctor in 6 years and Dr. Toomer and his staff all made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Amazing doctor! I was very nervous when I went in for my initial visit, but I must say he made my experience great! I was referred to I'm by a close friend of mine who has been his patient for over 17 years and we are both very happy with him! I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Paul H. Toomer's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)