Ratings for Dr. Carol L. Barlow

Very knowledgable. Takes the time to understand your concerns and answer your questions. More doctors should follow her lead. Always up to date on the newest break throughs and is willing to try the non traditional to get the answer if necessary. Love her. She improved my health when others told me it was all in my head but she found what I was allegic to with thorough testing.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

She saved both of your lives after being told by 18 other hospitals and doctors to take me home and let me die I was walking in less than 8 weeks and recovering since My husbands Chemotherapy was canceled We will never trust anyone else we know is has the hands of god it is sad that more Doctors are not like her

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

She ran very late behind appointment time, but after seeing how she spends so much time with each patient I understood why. She will ask many questions to get a clear picture of what is going on with you.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Carol L. Barlow's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1984)