Ratings for Dr. Andrew Stuart Krock

This guy is a jerk he berated my parents told my dad to wear diapers when he had a leakage issue. Come to find out my dad had a infection of the bladder wall.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr. Krock is one of the most thorough and comprehensive doctors around. He is very knowledgeable and looks at the whole picture. He is no nonsense, dedicated, very experienced, good old fashioned doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Krock's for 10 years. I've found him to be an excellent doctor, who takes time to ask questions but actually listens to the answers. I've never felt rushed when visiting, either for annual physicals or for illnesses. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

My wife and I have just moved and were looking for a good Internal Medicine doctor closer to our new home. I just hate having to find another doctor that I feel comfortable with after so much time with my previous one. Used the Northwestern Community Hospital web site and thought Dr Krock looked qualified and the age we were looking for. They made room for us both with back to back appointments within 2 weeks of our drop-in visit to the office. Very impressed now that the initial new patient visits are done. Doctor saw us very quickly with minimal sitting around waiting in the treatment room as I usually do. He didn't rush us out or through the exam, took time to talk and discuss any questions or issues we had. Spent far more than the 30 minutes each, they had allocated for a new patient in-take, and included a full physical exam.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Andrew Stuart Krock's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)