Ratings for Dr. Isaac Halfon

Not happy with this doctor I've been his patient for 4 years and he doesn't explain very well when I ask a question... his staff is super nice but him... he usually gets upset or freaked out if my body gets tense in a check up... in my first pregnancy I had a strong pain in my rib, he thought I was having a contraction, sent me to the ER which costed me over $4000 he appeared 2 hours later and I had nothing, only my dear daughter was kicking my ribs.... later I asked him a question about thyroids and hormona and he said that after having 2 babies is almost impossible to go back to your normal weight... that I will never loose weight... I don't think he is informative at all... I go there he checks me and then asks if I have any questions and if I don't have well good bye, at least tell me a bit what should I be feeling in my stage of pregnancy etc not happy with him at all.. I'll finish this pregnancy and I'll change doctors... I'm just so done with him

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Might be okay for some, but not for me. Very egotistical.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

The staff was wonderful. Waiting time was short. The doctor saw me right away. Seeing a new doctor I thought would be uncomfortable but it wasn't it all. The doctor and the nurse made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Great Doctor! It was my first baby and he took really good care of me! I had a little bit of complications with my gall bladder while pregnant and he was amazing through it! Checked on me all the time and worked with me even when I had weird requests for the birth! Love him and very thankful for his care!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Best Ob ever, Love him, so friendly, great bedside manner, very smart, switched mid pregnancy first baby and he caught something that saved her life, can never say a bad thing about him or his staff, recommended him multiple times with same satisfaction. Really goes above and beyond for his patients, second pregnancy had an emergency, called expecting to get an operator, it was his personal cell!! the best , you wont regret, : )

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

The doctor was nice and very informative. Highly recommended!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Isaac Halfon's Credentials

• French

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wellington, FL