Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Roser

Had my left ankle fused by Dr. Roser in 2015. Fusion failed in 2 out of 4 major bones in my left ankle. I continue to have followup visits regarding this issue.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I found Dr. Roser to be an excellent surgeon on all levels. He was honest, confident, knowledgable, has great patient skills and takes time to listen. I finally felt comfortable with this surgeon to go forward with surgery that I was holding off on for years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Roser is very personable and knowledgable. After having several foot surgeries, I found him to be one of the best orthopedic doctors I have ever gone to. Not once did he suggest having surgery for my foot condition or wanting to fit me with an expensive pair of orthotics. I highly trust and recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I pretty much shattered my heel about 4 1/2 years ago, Dr. Roser drilled screws into my heel with a plate supporting the heel to the rest of the foot, I am now 29 and can jog just like I used to. I think he did a supurb job, it is only soar when I am really active on it and always imagined myself worse off than I am, definitely functionally normal for a 29 year old after a severe heel break!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

GREAT physician! He operated on my mother, and had a great bedside manner, with excellent results! When explaining everything to the family, he took time and didn't rush. It's my opinion he's the BEST ankle surgeon in Boise!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Roser is the Best Foot Orthopaedic Consultant / Surgeon in Idaho. I have seen him for a total of 6 duifferent problems over 3 years. He is never in a rush to get me into surgery. He is very through - sensitive and listens. How many surgeons LISTEN - Dr. Roser does. He is also, most important, very competent. I totally trust this man.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

I had a very short wait. He was very helpful, very knowledgable, very personable. He explained everything to me and sat answered all me questions. One of the best!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Steven E. Roser's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1992)

MAMSI