Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Campoamor

I have been in pain management for close to twenty years and two back surges . Dr Campoamer is a very complastionate,intelligent,person. I have moved from my home town and are very,very,happy with all that he had helped me with. I would recommend him to anyone in need of help.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have had the back from hell. It goes out on me often and I am just about crippled. I visit Dr C and walk out right as rain. I call him God.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Campoamore is the best pain M.D. I have ever been to. I have tried countless other docs of which could not help me with my back pain. I would suggest Dr. Campoamor to anyone who has cronic back pain. Respectfully Submitted, M. Cairns

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

While prepped and waiting on gurney for out patient surgery, Dr. Campoamor medicated me into a twilight zone for over 2 hours. I was unable to speak or move to alleviate back and neck spasms. It was terrifying and I thought it would never end.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Very polite, shows concern for patients. Takes time to explain conditions and procedures. Highly recommend this physician for Pain Management care and procedures.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Jose M. Campoamor's Credentials

• Univ De Santiago, Fac De Med, Santiago De Compostela, Spain (Grad. 1965)

GHI

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=20415'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014