Ratings for Dr. Oona Lim

Absolutely the BEST of the best physician I know. Dr. Lim has always been there for any amount of time a patient needs. She answers all questions, has an amazing personality and is confident and comforting. A true gem. Dr. Lim has called to check on me on a weekend and also while I was on vacation. A true "doctor" in every sence of the word.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

She is by far the BEST doctor I've ever had. She called me today just to ask me how I was feeling after having an HSG test done yesterday. She never has her nurses call for her, she always speaks to me herself (even if she's on vacation) and she answers all of my questions without hesitation. She is friendly, polite and truly takes the time to get to know her patients on a personal level. Switching to Dr. Lim was the best choice I've ever made!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I had a very high risk pregnancy. Dr.Lim was a very compassionate and involved doctor. She accommodated me on so many levels and assisted me in bringing a healthy, perfect baby girl into the world. She has delivered my son as well. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

I have had this doctor for about a year now and she is wonderful! Helpful, funny, great bed-side manner, answers ALL my questions and calls me herself when lab results come in. I am SO pleased!!! The entire office staff is pleasant and the small wait that she sometimes has is 100% worth it.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Oona Lim's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1995)

Beech Street Corporation