Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Rehmann

I adore Dr Rehmann! He really cares and it shows. He even puts up with this challenging patient! I would recommend him but You don't share the really good ones. Great office staff. Good Location on the Northside.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Two very important things about this doctor, #1. He's ALWAYS available, day or night. Try finding another doctor who can compete with that. #2. They will get you in the same day if you need to be seen. The downside of that is sometimes very long wait times (due to scheduling too many patients in a day) but it is worth the wait knowing you will get the same attention when you need it. My only concern is sometimes I feel like "we can't explain why" is a common answer. I've never heard that from another doctor. Again, worth the trade-off when your child is sick at 2:00 in the morning and you need to speak directly to a doctor! Love Dr. Rehmann.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Assembly line care. Contradictory statements: "I will get you taken care of." vs. "Some things we just can't explain." and "You're just a hypochondriac. Hahaha...just kidding!" Meanwhile, you become more ill.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

very professional, helpful and caring. The staff are excellent. Dr Rehmann is smart, thoughtful and always takes the time needed. Rosie is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I love this doctor. Best doctor I've ever had. Very thorough. I love that they do bloodwork right there and have an answer the next day. They are quick with an appointment too, unlike any other doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Rehmanns for 10+ years. He is above all a very caring person. He has bent over backwards for my family in the past year and never gave up on us. I cant believe he would get any rating other than the very best. There are small mistakes with the office staff once in awhile but he is a very popular doctor with MANY patients. They keep their office small to keep costs down. It has never been dirty while I was there. I have never had any unnecesary test done at his request. He always listens to our concerns and is honest and willing to try new techniques that you bring to his attention. Gregg Rehmann and his nurse Rosie are a godsend plain and simple. Plus I have always been able to get in that same day if needed. Good luck getting that at another doctors office. Wew love him so much we stayed a patient of his even after moving 30 minutes away from his office!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Very abrupt; was very rude when challenged on this behavior. When asked about ways to reduce/eliminate medication, he wasn't interested in discussing the subject, which makes me think that he is more concerned with keeping his cash flow going than in actually helping his patients get healthier. The better your insurance coverage, the more likely you are to get non-essential/unneccessary tests and procedures. The office itself feels dirty and cramped, but the staff is generally friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

THIS DR IS A IDIOT. HIS HAVE NO BED SIDE MANNER WHAT SO EVER....HE CAN KISS MY WHITE ASS FAR AS I CONCERN HE LOST ME. I THINK HE GOT HIS DR DEGREE IN A CRACKE BARRELL

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Love the doctor, hate the office! Dr Rehmann is very helpful and very knoweldgable...however, his staff continually mixes up our charts, is rude, hangs up on us on the phone and keeps us waiting forever!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Keep being asked to be seen in order to get RX refill of a maintenance BP med. Have been in twice in less than 9 months. Nurse promises to update chart - not done. Wonder what else falls through the cracks. Probably will change MDs

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Gregory J. Rehmann's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)