Dr. John E. Laco's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
A 1984 graduate of the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago and completed a residence in podiatric medicine and surgery at the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery/University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa. Dr. Laco is committed to treating the entire spectrum of foot health care problems from podiatric surgical correction to geriatric care.
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (Grad. 1984)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
- Associate Professor of Podiatric Medicine, University of Osteopathic Medicine and Helath Sciences, 1994-1997
- Assistant Professor of Podiatric Medicine, University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, 1985-1994
Publications & Research
- Cardiovascular Disorders - Diagnositic and Therapeutic Implications of Podiatric Medical Practice, Clinics in Podiatry, 2 (4): 639-652, 1985
- Operative Care of Nail Disorders, Principles and Practice of Podiatric Medicine, 499-522, 1990. Second Edition, 24-1 - 24-19, 2006.
- Laboratory Studies and Procedures, Principles and Practice of Podiatric Medicine, 209-233, 1990
- Nail Surgery, Hallux Valgus and Forefoot Surgery, 481-497, 1994
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
- Coventry Health Care