Dr. John E. Laco

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John E. Laco

I have been going to Dr. Laco for about 20 years or more. He takes care of my feet because of my diabetes. He did surgery on a toe 20 years ago and he is always professional and to the point. I have recommended him to a friend for surgery and she was pleased too.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Terrible bedside manner--so rude, condescending, and dismissive. Not going back.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I went into DR.Laco Office with foot problems, my feet were always sore after work burning and just sore to the touch, He told me I have a touch of the Gout and he fixed me right Up I was walking with no pain the next day. With a follow up appointment Dr.Laco he fitted me with Custom insoles little did I know at the time I was there for my feet that It took care of my back pain also. I wish only that I would went in to see Dr.Laco years before. I thank the Dr. and all his staff. Very Professional, My Go To foot Dr. for life.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Laco was very professional and caring. His staff was friendly and helpful. His offices were clean and neat. Dr. Laco was able to diagnose and treat my condition. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Laco and his staff are amazing. I had surgery on both feet Mon. and by Tues. eve I was in horrific pain. We called the Dr. at 9:30pm, he met us in his office by 9:50, gave me a couple of injections and I was home free of pain by 10:20. He called me twice to find out how I was doing. What Dr. does that now a days? So very thankful I found him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Great doctor, great staff, very nice and clean office. Dr. Laco was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had about my condition and treatment was very effective. Would highly recommend Dr. Laco

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Been seeing him for years, has always taken care of my issues sometimes with a little pain but a few days later, major Relief. Direct but a nice guy. Great service..

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Laco knows exactly what he is doing and he does so in a professional manner. He got me in and out quickly because he is so knowledgeable and knew how to treat my problem. Before, I was in pain when I would simply walk around the house. Now, I am back to running miles. It feels heavenly compared to what I was dealing with and I can say with complete confidence that it is because of Dr. Laco and his wonderful staff treating me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

My family has seen Dr.Laco for many foot problems and we have been so happy with everything he has done for us..I have planter fasciatis in both feet and Dr. Laco made orthotics for me to wear in my shoes..pain is gone now..its amazing and so glad we found this awesome clinic. Last week I saw Dr. Laco for a ingrown toenail and he did some minor surgery to fix the problem and the pain was gone ! Next week Dr. Laco will be doing surgery on my daughter. Bunion surgery on both feet and we have all the confidence in the world that he will do a awesome job for her. Great doctor and I would recommend Dr. Laco to all of our friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I had been having problems with my feet for years and no one could ever figure out what was going on. I went to Dr. Laco and he diagnosed and fixed the problem quick, efficiently, and without complications. From the time I walked in the door the front desk ladies made me feel comfortable, at ease and helped me with any paper work questions I had. Then once they brought me back into the room it was Dr. Laco that did all the workup from start to finish (not like other clinics where they have their nurses do all the work and then you just see the doctor at the end for five minutes). He examined me took x-rays and laid out my options. I had a flawless surgery and a custom made pair of orthotics that got me back on my feet exercising and playing with my kids again pain free. I owe my new life to Dr. Laco, Thank you!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. John E. Laco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A 1984 graduate of the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago and completed a residence in podiatric medicine and surgery at the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery/University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa. Dr. Laco is committed to treating the entire spectrum of foot health care problems from podiatric surgical correction to geriatric care.

• Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (Grad. 1984)

• Associate Professor of Podiatric Medicine, University of Osteopathic Medicine and Helath Sciences, 1994-1997
  • Assistant Professor of Podiatric Medicine, University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, 1985-1994

• Cardiovascular Disorders - Diagnositic and Therapeutic Implications of Podiatric Medical Practice, Clinics in Podiatry, 2 (4): 639-652, 1985
  • Operative Care of Nail Disorders, Principles and Practice of Podiatric Medicine, 499-522, 1990. Second Edition, 24-1 - 24-19, 2006.
  • Laboratory Studies and Procedures, Principles and Practice of Podiatric Medicine, 209-233, 1990
  • Nail Surgery, Hallux Valgus and Forefoot Surgery, 481-497, 1994