Dr. Peter J. Bregman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Bregman

Had a very good experience with Dr. Bregman and staff. My experience far exceeded my previous doctor. I found Dr Bregman to be very knowledgeable. He diagnosed my planter fasciosis and explained clearly my treatment options. Now I’m pain free.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

“I finally saw Dr. Bregman for a complex nerve problem after many other doctors and countless MRIs and testings could not help. He performed surgery on multiple nerves in my right foot and I’m now able to walk and do activities without any pain like I had before! He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable about what he is doing. He has a lot of compassion and communicates well with patients. I was pleasantly surprised when he promtly answered one of my questions over email even though it was the weekend! I highly recommend Dr. Bregman! I wished I had known about him from the beginning so I didn’t have to waste my time and money!”

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Bregman is a very nice man. His office staff treated me with lots of respect. He saw me for 6 months and did surgery on me and I never improved and he could never explain why. I was referred to a neurosurgeon by my neice who is a nurse and he had to to another surgery but I now have no more pain in my foot.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Peter J. Bregman

Dr. Peter J. Bregman's response
I wish I knew who this person was so I could understand what was done to help this person. I wish I had 100% success rate but this is the nature of medicine and surgery. I am glad you were able to find help and get better. Sometimes there are other nerve issues that occur once you do one surgery that will not reveal until after surgery but I am glad you got better if you read this please email me and let me know what was done to get you better....Dr. Bregman

Submitted November 8, 2017

I came to Dr Bergman through the Veteran's Affairs Choice program and was extremely impressed from the beginning. His staff are amazingly friendly, competent, and outstanding problem solvers - they know their stuff!! Dr Bergman is knowledgeable with a warm personality and delightful bedside manner - from the first appointment through surgery to the post operation phase his professionalism and true concern for his patient's welfare was evident. I thank everyone for the treatment I've received and am still receiving - I look forward to having my other foot done by this wonderful team of professionals!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

After experiencing a very traumatic Morton's Neuroma surgery at the hands of a different Doctor, I searched out Dr. Bregman from our Insurance list. I had such a fear of ever even going to a Doctor again but, Dr, Bregman was unbelievable in his knowledge and compassion. I was truly surprised that he would even step in to what another Doctor had made a mess of but, Dr. Bregman didn't even hesitate and assured me that he could make my life better than it was at that point. He knew my fears and made sure that I did not feel anything during and even for a few days afterwards of my surgery with him. Everything that I would need after the surgery was completely set up before the surgery, things working like clockwork. I was amazed at how efficient Dr. Bregman and his staff were. It has been a little over a year now and I can tell you that Dr. Bregman accomplished everything that he told me he could do with repairing what another Doctor had done to me. Dr. Bregman has continued to go the extra mile for me, helping with ongoing medical issues caused by that other Doctor, even though it is not his area of medicine. I thank God everyday that Dr. Bregman is my foot Doctor, only wishing that he could be my Doctor for all the things that happened to me from one horrible moment. He is so kind, even when I bother him at all hours, he gives me direction in what to do or where to go next. I email him and kid you not, I get an email back from him almost before I hit the SEND button! I have been in Dr. Bregmans' Office many times now and I have never heard or seen anyone upset. Everyone that I have come across, including his Staff say nothing but, Great things about him. I don't think that I've ever waited past 5 minutes of my appointment time to be seen. There is always so much to cover with my issue that I feel guilty and try to talk as quickly as possible, as to not hold him up but, he never, ever rushes me. He is always very thorough at each and every appointment. If I ask a question and he doesn't know the answer, he gets the answer! Myself, my family and friends all know that if anyone has a foot issue, Dr. Bregman is who we go to, because you are definitely in Great Hands with Dr. Bregman. Do yourself a favor, if you or someone that you know are looking for a Foot Doctor, call Dr. Bregman, you'll be glad that you did...Thank You Dr. Bregman for being the Fantastic, Professional and Knowledgeable Doctor and The Compassionate Human Being that YOU are!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

After experiencing foot pain for months, and trying all the inserts/special shoe recommendations from my first podiatrist, I consulted Dr. Bregman. He recommended nerve decompression. I had the procedure in his surgery center - great experience, very attentive staff. At 4 weeks post op, I no longer have pain and no longer limp. I'm excited for the next few weeks to be completely released and back to walking/hiking. Dr. Bregman was spot on with his recommendations and care!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I had a swelling just behind the foot-pad which kept the front of the foot from settling on the floor with each step, like having the top 1/16” of a golf ball in my shoe. I had seen another doctor for about 7 months and was getting nowhere. Given his reviews, I took a chance and saw Dr. Bregman. He quickly identified that my problem included Tarsal Tunnel syndrome back by the ankle by pressing a spot near the ankle of the good foot with no pain, while pressing the same spot on the bad foot which caused me definite pain. The other doctor hadn’t even noticed and was just treating the front of the foot with injections. Supporting X-rays and ultra-sound were done right in his office. His confidence in his diagnosis was refreshing so I accepted his recommendation on surgery vs what the other doctor suggested. Post-surgery you’ll have his email if you experience problems and he answers pretty quick!! Office staff is great. In 5 or 6 visits there, I’ve never waited more than 15 minutes past appointment time to actually see Doc. Suggestion: if you get foot surgery get a knee-walker, it’s a god-send vs relying only on crutches.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I had suffered with foot pain for 6 months to where it hurt to put pressure on my foot. I had seen 2 other podiatrists who had me do physical therapy and wear orthotics but to no avail. When i explained my pain to Dr. Bregman, he knew immediately that the problem was pressure against a nerve in my foot. He gave me an injection and have had no pain since. Thank you Dr. Bregman and I highly recommend him to anyone with foot issues and pain.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I suffered from lower leg pain for nearly 6 years post total knee replacement. Doctored in 3 states; multiple tests, specialists; PT & spinal fusion with no relief. Dr. Bregman gave me the diagnosis within minutes. A 27 minute procedure later and it was like a Christmas present. I didn't believe I would ever have this relief; after less than 7 weeks I'm 80% pain free. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I acquired a case of gout. Dr. Bregman and his staff kindly squeezed me into their busy schedule the day after I called to see him. I did not need to wait long. After the usual preliminary medical questions, Dr. Bregman gave me his diagnosis and prognosis. He informed me that The medication I was taking should work and said that if problems persisted, to come back to see him, where he would take the next step. I left his office satisfied and would not hesitate to return.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Peter J. Bregman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bregman has been in private practice for 20 years. He has been teaching other doctors new procedures and techniques for most of his career. He lectures internationally on a variety of topics but his main areas of expertise are in peripheral nerve problems of the lower extremity and pediatric flat feet. Dr. Bregman did his residency in Boston at a Harvard affiliated hospital. He also spend time in the former USSR performing charity mission work on crippled children. He is currently on the board of the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons and is the only specially trained lower extremity peripheral nerve surgeon in Nevada. He enjoys golf and music as well as cooking. He has two rescue greyhounds.

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Attending of the Year ( Cambridge Hospital )
  • Top Doc of Las Vegas 2014
  • Leading physicians of the world