Dr. Peter J. Bregman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Bregman

Dr Bregman is the most compassionate and helpful doctor I ever met. I was misdiagnosed for over two years with plantar fasciitis and I finally found Dr. Bregman through researching. I live in Fl and flew to Dr Bregman for tarsal tunnel surgery after I sent him my records. I only wish Dr Bregman was in Fl and was a primary care physician. Dr Bregman has taught me more than any of the 15 doctors I wasted my time on. He knows about nutrition and supplements too. I email him anytime I have a question and he responds and tries to give the best advice. I only wish there were more doctors like him. I only recommend Dr Bregman for any type of foot surgery especially when it involves the nerves. He had extra training and was past president for many years of the Aens society. Association of extremity of nerves.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2020

Well not a patient of Dr. Bregman, he did try to join a neuropathy support group recently under the guise of "free advice" where he continually knocked down the Mayo Clinic and was giving his professional contact information to the group to reach out to him personally. As a someone within the medical industry myself, this was extremely unprofessional. Extremely shady character Based on other negative reviews on this page, I expect Dr. Bregman to reply calling me a liar and being very defensive.

Submitted January 10, 2020

My foot was hurting so bad I could hardly walk. He gave me laser treatments and it was like a huge success. I would give the office and staff a 5 star rating Liz was a lot of help.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Bregman. From start to finish he covered all aspects of what I should expect both pre and post surgery. When a situation arose where a follow-up appointment was inadvertently scheduled later than expected Dr. Bregman personally got involved and corrected the problem in a very timely manner. His attentiveness and patient support was very much appreciated. Bottom line, I feel Dr. Bregman is a highly skilled surgeon and possesses a high level of professionalism. I would not hesitate to use him again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I found out late in 2018 that I had a torn tendon in my right ankle that needed repaired surgically. Dr. Bregman scheduled me promptly and my surgery went exceptionally well! He walked me through the entire procedure and did such a great job from start to finish. His demeanor is so down to earth and his knowledge made me 100% comfortable to be in his care. Office staff is fabulous too! I would recommend him to any one! Thank you again, Dr. Bregman , for making this experience as painless as possible!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

My teenage daughter needed surgery on her big toes to fix a birth defect, and her pediatrician recommended that we see Dr. Bregman. He was great - he took the time to talk to her so she felt that her feelings and opinions were valued. As she has high-functioning autism, she is easily over-whelmed by anxiety and doesn't like most doctors she has seen - but she did like Dr. Bregman! Most importantly, her toes now look great - they stick out normally and the scars are barely visible. We were so pleased with his care and skill that he will be performing surgery on my toe in 2 weeks. I did go to 2 other doctors to get second-opinions, and the other doctors wanted to immediately jump to fusion and stick with procedures they had been doing for 30 years. Dr. Bregman has been willing to explore all options, is up-to-date on new treatments, and realizes that people want to maintain toe flexibility if at all possible - something I greatly appreciate!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

We could not be more please with our experience with Dr. Bregman. Our teenage daughter has severely flat feet that caused regular pain in in feet, ankles, and knees. We have seen many doctors over the years but Dr. Bregman is the first one that offered an actual solution. She ended up having surgery on both feet (separately) and the difference from before to after surgery is amazing! Dr. Bregman made us comfortable throughout her entire treatment. We loved that he provides his patients with an email to contact him directly if they have questions or concerns. We actually emailed him several times and received responses each time within an hour or two (sometimes within minutes.). We highly recommend Dr. Bregman!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Surgery could not have gone better. As a physician I know a surgeon has to be swift and accurate to produce such good results. I was encouraged to gently walk in the foot soon after the operation to keep it from getting stiff. Pretty good pre and post surgical instructions were given (although there could be some improvements). To clarify Dr. Bergman gave me his email address which I used a few times to clarify. He responded rapidly and succinctly to "customize" my post op instructions because I did so well. I had a tarsal tunnel procedure mostly to prevent future muscle loss. I'll need the other foot done. Based on the right foot outcome, my left foot has nothing to worry about.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I was so glad Dr. Bregman was able to see me on short notice for a broken bone in my foot.. I was referred to him from another doctor who gave me a surgical option for the quickest recovery. Although that doctor was in-network the surgical facility was not and I wanted the fastest recovery option . This was on a Thursday, and Dr. Bregman was able to schedule me for the following Monday. I was on time and so was Dr. Bregman and his staff. After reviewing the X-ray a brought with me and taking another one from a different view, he explained with a high degree of certainty the bone will heal itself in about the same amount of time as recovery from the surgical procedure. He took the time to fully explain his reasoning and what I would need to do to help myself heal quickly. I would recommend Dr. Bregman to treat foot injuries.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Peter J. Bregman

Dr. Peter J. Bregman's response
Thank you for you kind words and a hopeful speedy recovery!

Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr Peter J Bregman, This is why I would prefer to see, only Dr bregman, each and every time I have an appointment. Only because of my past/bad experiences with everyone else. I want everyone to understand and know how much I appreciate dr bregmans expertise, extreme knowledge, yrs of experience, taking his job seriously, genuinely caring about all of his patients, taking pride in what he does, enjoying and having a passion for what he does, being honest, his professionalism, having the utmost respect, being the best doctor that I have ever seen or known, etc... I highly respect him and can't thank him enough for everything that he's done for me so far!!! I can't believe how much better than any other doctor, Dr bregman has made me feel. I've been having multiple problems with both of my feet and have been to multiple doctors and have had 4 surgeries, including a bone infection for the last 4 yrs of my life and I'm only 48 yrs old. I lost my job that I had for 25 yrs, I gained 50 lbs, I had no money, I almost lost my house and my own family too. I became really sick and started having to see a cardiologist, a psychiatrist and didn't want to live anymore. I felt useless and that my life was over. I was tired of being in pain every day. I felt like I had nothing and no one to live for, until I met Dr bregman. He truly is the best doctor and saved my life!!! This is why you are the BEST! Dr bregman should be known as the best/most highly recommended/top Dr/lifetime/Foot/Ankle/Nerve podiatrist surgeon of the century!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Peter J. Bregman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bregman has been in private practice for 20 years. He has been teaching other doctors new procedures and techniques for most of his career. He lectures internationally on a variety of topics but his main areas of expertise are in peripheral nerve problems of the lower extremity and pediatric flat feet. Dr. Bregman did his residency in Boston at a Harvard affiliated hospital. He also spend time in the former USSR performing charity mission work on crippled children. He is currently on the board of the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons and is the only specially trained lower extremity peripheral nerve surgeon in Nevada. He enjoys golf and music as well as cooking. He has two rescue greyhounds.

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Leading physicians of the world
  • Attending of the Year ( Cambridge Hospital )
  • Top Doc of Las Vegas 2014