Ratings for Dr. Barbara B. Ullman

Dr. Ullman has been my dermatologist for many years and has helped me so so much! She has always treated me as a Mom has to a Son, gentile, sweet smile, caring, Beautiful Lady. She was always so caring about my Dermatologic concerns and always asking questions about my life and interested in everything I told her. She often told me stories of her late husband, a true romantic! Yes she may have been a little tardy but how many patients aren't late for an appointment with her! I have seen her be stern with her staff and most of it was caused by her expectations of perfectionism of her staff, after all she was a Professional! I respected her keeping up with new technology and procedures and her true love of her true devotion to dermatology and her patients. That's why she worked to a wonderful age of 74! Much longer than any of her colleagues or patients. Where will you be at 74? I am going to truly miss her porcelain skin and neatly quaffed bun of hair and her staff Ona and Phyllis!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Staff very helpful but the doctor's punctuality was very poor. No time managment skill's what so ever! Someone buy the lady a watch!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

She was so late to see me (almost an hour past my appointment time) that I almost left. Her staff gave me a lengthy handout about acne (I have adult acne) that included an insanely complicated routine for treatment (not practical at all) and suggested I avoid certain foods and drinks, which is very old-school thinking when it comes to acne. I found her to be charming, personally, but I didn't feel she was practical at all when it came to her suggested treatment plan. I didn't return.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

I have been to many dermatologists over the years. She is the only one who diagnosed my skin condition properly and educated me. She is eccentric AND very knowledgeable. Numerous family members and friends are loyal to her despite her quirkiness because she knows what she is talking about.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

The worst dermatologist I have ever been to. First off she is very very rude. For my first visit for acne she was ready to start doing surgery on my face . She goes on and on and on non stop pretty much yelling at you for no reason. The nurses said "she is always like this" I could not believe that a nurse even told me how she was. Don't waste your time this lady is crazy.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2006

Poor time management skills. Tempermental and rude to staff and would make inappropriate comments to patients.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Barbara B. Ullman's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

Delta Dental