Ratings for Dr. Kurt B. Repke

Needed a form filled out from the Driver License. Dr . restricted to day time driving only and did not offer to check refraction to improve acuity. Another Dr said yes refraction can be improved and it was but waited one year to be lifted off restriction. This is not a confidence builder for a patient. Would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Wife is his receptionist and she is very nice. However, this is a small operation and Dr. Repke did not seem to have the proper equipment to properly measure my eyes for cataract surgery. I got a poor result because he put in wrong strength. He did not tell me that this surgery could have been redone if within one month of original surgery. Now it is too late because of scar tissue. My left eye vision is 20/30 and my right eye is 20/50. know people who love him, but I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Serious problems with billing. Credit card number for payment was transposed by staff and I got another bill for a service I thought I had paid for. The office called and explained, I paid again, and months later I got another bill for the same service. The office refused to send me detailed backup to compare to my insurance, bank, and credit card bills. Instead of trying to resolve the issue professionally, they said I had given them a bad credit card (my AMEX is never bad), they yelled at me, said they were forwarding the account to collections, and then hung up on me! Very rude and unprofessional. BTW, I ALWAYS pay my bills! If it goes to collections I am filing a complaint with the medical board.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Repke has a friendly manner, willingly explains everything & answers your questions in an easy, understandable way.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Kurt B. Repke's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Needed a form filled out from the Driver License. Dr . restricted to day time driving only and did not offer to check refraction to improve acuity. Another Dr s..."

October 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=203887'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

March 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=203887'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 20, 2014