Ratings for Dr. David B. Stanton

Wow, I have never worked with such an incompetent & rude staff of people. I have been trying obtain medical records for over a month & they don't seem to be able to handle this request. I have had to follow up over 6 times, provide additional fax number options & asked that they call the other doctor's office to confirm that they received the fax. The woman who handles the phone was of incredibly rude & insulting. I really suggest that Dr. Stanton's office take some time to find some replacement staff & be sure that they are trained to be respectful & to do their job. We will never be returning to this office!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Stanton was my GI doctor a few years ago. He is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring, he always listened carefully to all my symptoms and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed during appointments. I was on a medication and told him I has suffering from some side effect. My previous doctor would not believe me. Dr. Stanton promptly switched me to a similar medication. I have never had problems with the new medication.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Stanton is the best. He did my colonscopy and endoscopy and came in afer to explain what he found and was so kind. He is very warm and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. David B. Stanton's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Secure Horizons