Ratings for Dr. Bryon A. Rosner

Dr. Rosner has been my Gyne since Dr. Goldstone retired. At first I was apprehensive since Dr. Goldstone had been my doctor for about 10 years and I loved him dearly as my doctor. Dr. Rosner is great!. He treats you with a bit of humor, but he listens and cares. Hope he is my doctor for the next 10 years

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Rosner for many years. While he may have a 'dry' sense of humor, that some folks may not understand, his medical skills are wonderful. I had some issues which required major surgery. I didn't want surgery for some time and he stated, I could delay for a while-without jeopardizing my health. Finally, he explained why delaying any longer would be harmful. Surgery went well and I have no complaints. My only issue is with a few of the office staff-who need to learn some 'customer service skills' and that 'rudeness' isn't going to get them far.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Rosner saved my life when he caught my ovarian cancer at Stage 1. He is smart, calm and careful. I would recomend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Rosner is a professional with a great manner. He takes genuine interest in his patients and gives all available options. I have never felt rushed during an appointment and he takes the time to answer all my questions. He follows up to see how things are going. Overall an excellent doctor. I have and would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Rosner has always been helpful and accessible. He tried alternatives to surgery for the condition I had and after a year of trying different things, I opted for the surgery. Surgery went well. I had some issues post op and they did not relate to the surgery. I feel wonderful and have to remember my limitations. I was always able to contact him for any questions or concerns I had. He is very professional and has a wonderful manner. I have and would recommend this doctor to others in the future. It is hard to find a physician that takes a genuine interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Some doctor's don't see warning signs as signs of disease they asimilate them with natural causes. This can be dangerous to have a doctor perform surgery on a patient if the surgery is not with in their speciality. Causing major problems with in the latter effects, there and now referral to a specialist at any time can save a doctor and checking with tests that are widely available is the best way to proceed with something out of the doctors relam. Is this our job or theirs? It is our health in their hands!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Bryon A. Rosner's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Hazel Crest, IL