You may also like

I have been to tens of doctors. Previous dealings had left me bitter toward medical professionals. Out of desparation I visited Dr. Erickson. I had no idea that I would leave the office feeling grateful! Dr. Erickson truly cares about his patients and endeavours to assist in any way he can. He listens (most important) and explains what's going on in his mind. :) I could't be happier with a doctor!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Very happy with Dr Erickson. Been seeing him more that 20 years and he always informative and effective. He caught a heart problem that I had no idea I had.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Erickson has been my physician for 20 years, with the exception of a few years we were with Kaiser, and I'm very happy with him. He's very knowledgeable and personable. On two separate occasions he correctly diagnosed things that had been misdiagnosed by other doctors.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. John Erickson's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Centene
Healthnet
Multiplan
The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America
Wellpoint

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=203762'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014