Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Wever

Dr. Kurt A. Weaver, formerly of the Cripple Creek, CO Health Clinic, completely misdiagnosed my sister's stage 4 lung cancer. When presented with her symptoms of chronic and serve cough, intense body pain and her history of smoking he diagnosed her with bronchitis. At a follow up appointment he advised her that the bronchitis was gone. 20 days later my sister was dead. Not only did she have a massive tumor in her left lung, the lung itself had completely atrophied and cancer had spread through out all of her bones. My sister was only properly diagnosed when her hip, weakened by cancer, fractured and she sought emergency treatment at a hospital at which time they not only discovered her grave condition but the delayed diagnosis effectively eliminated all treatment options for her. Kurt Weaver is a poor excuse for a doctor and should not ever be allowed to practice medicine in Colorado or elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I just tried to make an appointment because I have tumors on my thyroid. I will need surgery to remove as it is bad. They refused to see me because they do not give pain medication to new patients. I acknowledged that. I repeated I was seeing the Dr. for the thyroid tumors. I do take pain meds but that was not why I was seeing the Dr. Again I wanted an appointment for thyroid tumors and I have films and test already. They refused. Now if the staff is that hard to communicate with why would I want this doctor? This was the hardest phone call I've ever make as I am vacillating as to live or die anyway. The way I was treated just tilts the scale a little more. What is wrong with people? I am sick of it! Good luck all of you...I hope life brings you what you are seeking. I'm done.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Wever is one of those docs that really gets to know ya. He is the doctor for my whole family. I wouldn't have it any other way. He is so kind and patient with my mother who has dementia. And has been so kind to me helping me through a painful disease and very helpful with placing me on the proper medication and getting me the referrals I need. He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

DR.wever and staff are well above a 5 rating. Dr.wever has always done the best for my health and mental health issues. I trust him and honored he's my physician. Thanks Dr. Wever from Lanier

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

We love Dr. Wever. He will remain our dr. for years to come. Best family physician in our area.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

We drive over two hours one-way to see Dr. Wever. My wife was hospitalized with and infection in her spine and underwent a 16 hour surgery and Dr. Wever was there with us every step of the way! We have yet to find another Physician who has compassion and is genuinely interested in our well being!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I have been with Doctor Wever for over 10 years and I trust him implicitly. He is just an awesome all around Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Wever has restored my faith in the medical field. I always feel like I matter and that I am not a number. I have never waited for very long, however, if I did have to wait, I wouldn't mind because he takes the time to make you feel like he cares about you as a person. Dr. Wever is a rose among thorns and I thank God for him every time I have to go to the doctor!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Wever and his staff are the best on the planet! He has been our family physician for 15 years. He always takes as much time that is needed and will do whatever it takes to make sure you are comfortable and get the answers you are looking for! I would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Very Impressive and listens and has answers to your questions

flag | Submitted December 31, 2005

Dr. Kurt A. Wever's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Woodland Park, CO