Ratings for Dr. Cindy M. Basinski

I absolutely love her ! She is amazing and so sweet. She has done one of my procedures, but I have been her patient for years ! I wouldn't want any other doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

This team is realy one of the best ever they made me feel confortable and answered my questions. And you leave you have a smile on your face because there really genuine

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

She was friendly and extremely knowledgeable without making me feel like an idiot. I would recommend her to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Compassionate quality care. Knowledgeable staff. I had three procedures done with Dr. Bazinski. She is wonderful, she made me feel comfortable. Everything was explained before my procedure. She answered all my questions and was there for continued support.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Don't fall for the bill board and commercials. I did and regret the experience tremendously.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Basinski treated me with the utmost dignity and respect. She took my needs into consideration and treated me kindness and compassion. She continues to provide my ongoing care and meet my women's health needs!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Timeliness, patient care and personal attention is wonderful from Dr. Basinski. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is so friendly and competent. Overall great experience from her and her office staff!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Basinski was wonderful and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her to family/friends. The only issue that I had was with the staff and paperwork that was sent to me to fill out my patients portal. It was not all there, which led me to a huge delay in getting out after my appt was over with. Overall my experience was great with Dr. Basinski and I am happy that she is my new gynecologist!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Basinski has been my gynecologist for about 13 years. I love her as my doctor. I had a hysterectomy at a fairly early age and she was kind and caring with me and my family that was there. Yes the woman is very busy but she always takes time to discuss any issues or questions a patient may have. I would recommend Dr. Basinski as a health care provider to anyone that asks, as a matter of fact I have recommended her services to many friends and family over the years.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Cindy has been my ob/gyn for 15 years. I wouldn't even think about seeing someone else. She's always personable. She sees hundreds of patients per day at THEIR request not hers. She is bound to feel overwhelmed and pressured to move faster. BY THE PATIENTS. No single patient is any more important than any of the others. Except me of course :-) so how would you have her behave if she is always in a hurry so the next patient isn't whining about waiting too long? Would you feel better if she held your hand, shed a tear and kissed you goodbye? Throwing your legs up over your head doesn't exactly create an environment ripe for conversation. I don't see how anyone can complain about a brief visit when that's what most people are after anyway?

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Cindy M. Basinski's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company