Ratings for Dr. Cindy M. Basinski

I have been a patient of Dr. Basinski's for about 3 years now and have been very pleased with the care I have received. She performed my Hysterectomy last year. She was wonderful and so was her staff. I just had my annual exam and as always, everyone was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Basinski.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr. Basinski and each one of her staff, nurses and technicians are always calm, pleasant and extremely patient with my questions and concerns. My family doctor referred me to her and he has the highest respect for her skill and care of his patients. That’s why I agreed to the three surgeries after meeting with her. The exams I have had were gentle and thorough. I have complete confidence in Dr. Basinski. I have already given her name and contact information to several of my friends who are looking for the speciality Dr. Basinski has. Her office in every area feels like home and is beautiful.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

My doctor is AWSOME ! The fact that she has a medical student is AWSOME she done a great job.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Very friendly and helpful staff! They make you feel very comfortable during your appointment and take the time to get to know their patients.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

The staff and Dr Basinski make you feel so comfortable. She is amazing at what she does! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Basinski for 13 years. She genuinely cares. Her staff is courteous. It definitely doesn’t feel like a doctors office but more like home.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Very friendly office staff and knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Best staff, always professinal and caring. Will continue to trust her with my care.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Awesome & friendly staff! They make you feel very comfortable. If you need a gynecologist she is top notch & takes her time to listen to all you needs!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Wonderful place and staff . I would recommend it to others! Very close to my home too.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr. Cindy M. Basinski's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare