Ratings for Dr. Parkson J. Lin

Dr Lin is a wonderful physician. He is professional, friendly with a great sense of humor. After having seen a few different physicians for plantar fasciitis pain. He cured me without surgery or painful procedure. I recommend Dr Lin as a knowledgeable and caring physician. Thank you Dr. Lin.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Awesome doctor. Very knowledgeable. Communicates well. Actually very funny guy. Was a provider for my insurance and although he was slightly more expensive, he was well worth it. Explained all my conservative options and I never felt rushed into surgery. Excellent surgeon when I finally had my surgery performed. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Lin is a very personable and attentive surgeon. He carefully explained all my surgical options and various conservative treatment options. He spent alot of time with me during each visit and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. I also felt comfortable knowing he was on staff at Hoag Hospital. We went thru all conservative options before performing my surgery. My feet look and feel great now. I can wear any dress shoes I want and love dancing again. I would highly recommend Dr. Lin for any foot or ankle problems.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Parkson J. Lin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)