Ratings for Dr. Jon C. Calvert

i love Dr. Calvert and his staff! i had a very bad infected ovary plus when i went into surgery instead of 2.5 hours i was in surgery 6 hours. due to his great skills, i believe he saved me.he said he had to clean out infection, 2 hrs before he could remove anything. he is a wonderful Dr and most trustede! kayla proctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

He seemed ok but after doing a long exam he should have left the room and let me get dressed then come back.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I first trusted Dr.Calvert when I had my full hysterectomy,and other supporting surgeries.After walking around in excruciating pain for 14,yes 14 months and seeing several specialists,including going back to my primary care and Dr.Calvert on separate occasions,he finally admitted that my body was rejecting the stitches he put in to hold up my vagina, and he had put them on nerve endings.So, I had to go back in and have them removed.He said he was going to use a different kind of suture,but didn't as there was so much scar tissue built up,which took place of sutures.He did apologize for his mistake but then I get a $200 bill in the mail?The problem with the AMA is that they can't be reprimanded for the mistakes they make with peoples lives.It's all about insurance and money.It is so sad but this is the country we live in.Time for accountability laws to take action,time for people to stand up for their rights.I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I really dislike Dr Calvert and will not allow him to do the surgery I need done after having an internal ultra sound and uterine/cervical biopsy done by him. It caused unnecessary pain that was excruciating. He seems to hate women in general and has found an occupation where he can humiliate them and hurt them without suffering consequences. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Calvert for around 5 years. I loved the nurse practitioner Penni. She was great. I am changing doctors now because it seems as though with each visit he completely forgets who I am. It isn't like I just have one check up a year either. I had a surgery performed by him and just a few weeks went back for a check up and he had totally forgotten who I was and why I was there. I went almost every month for 6 months due to I had irregular periods and each time I had to explain what was going on. He is a nice doctor and delivered my son 4 years ago. I haven't been to any other doctors on my own and am hesitant when it comes to change. I finally am taking the leap to change. I understand that doctors see thousands of patients a year, but at least read my chart before coming through the door.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

I recommend Dr. Calvert and Penni Garland, the nurse practitioner in his office. They are both very understanding and very knowledgable. You really can't go wrong with them.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

He is up on the latest (teaches at OU), listens to everything you have concerns about, caring, sense of humor, encourages you, will tell you all the details that will aid you with decisions. One of the best drs I've seen. Have been with him through surgeries, babies, and miscarriages - recommend him as BEST OBGYN in Tulsa hands down!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2005

Dr. Jon C. Calvert's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)