You may also like

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I fly all the way from CO to see him. I've been going since I was a little girl and he has figured out so many issues that other doctors took test after test to still have no answer. I feel so lucky my family has found him because whenever something is wrong, I know he can find a solution. It always gives me hope. I think he's funny. I like being able to be direct with him and getting a straight answer. Just business with him. You might get some good stories out of him too.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

When you see a negative comment such as below, understand that unless this 'patient' is revealing enough information to ascertain what is really going on, you see propaganda. Kill the messenger, kill the messenger. Sorry big pharmakia withcraft, we've had enough of the poison, DR Tent is just another voice screaming in the wilderness. Shame on you propagandist. Clinically verified medical nutrition, lead by chiropractors who are far more competent and knowledgeable than the white coated fakes, are about to take over whores

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I just tried to make an appointment with Dr Tent. Unfortunatly, since I have BlueCross And Medicare/Medicade they could not see me. I even offered to Pay out of my Pocket. I was still turned down as a New Patient. This is so wrong !! Don Scott

Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Tent is the best doctor I've ever come across. He's saved several lives of people I've referred to him (including cancer) and saved mine as well. I recommend him to everyone and trust him with my life 100%.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He's a excellent doctor. he has helped every person I have referred to him.

Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Randall Tent's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Tent saved my life! There is absolutely no better way to help yourself than to start taking care of your health!"

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Tent, after years of not feeling well, you figured out what it was. I am so happy we found you in the internet. "

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tent thank you for being our family doctor for 7 years now He is the best doctor. I don't trust my family's health to other doctors"

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Winnipeg, but he is worth flying to see. He is the best everyone else is just the rest! "

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I fly all the way from CO to see him. I've been going since I was a little girl and he has figured out so many issues that other doctors took test after test to..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic-wouldn't go to any other-he knows his stuff!!!! Always tells the truth and has the remedy and cure."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you see a negative comment such as below, understand that unless this 'patient' is revealing enough information to ascertain what is really going on, you s..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I just tried to make an appointment with Dr Tent. Unfortunatly, since I have BlueCross And Medicare/Medicade they could not see me. I even offered to Pay out o..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is the epitome of quackery and an example of a snake oil salesman"

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tent is the best doctor I've ever come across. He's saved several lives of people I've referred to him (including cancer) and saved mine as well. I recomm..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a excellent doctor. he has helped every person I have referred to him."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is there to sell vitamins. Science saves while Tent's vitamins save his retirement fund. Keep an open mind when you see him and question everything he tell..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He hurt my back and its never been the same, I may need surgery but I refuse and live in this miserable pain caused by him"

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the way he has proven that western Doctors just don't have a clue. Randall has saved my life, after being told to go home and get my matters in order. Th..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Police work is often a very physical job. While attempting to affect an arrest on a suspect who had just shot another man, I dislocated the elbow joint in my le..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr Tent around 1993 when I first went to one of his seminars, he diagnoised me with formaldeyde poisoning for which one out of over 38 doctor's r..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "impressed with your knowledge and fearless attitude to expose the truth"

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellant doctor !!!!! Whenmy daughter was maybe 15 she was diagnosed with an a-v nodal reentrant tackycardia at U of M pediatric cardiology.Im a nurse from tha..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tent diagnosed a neck injury I didn't know I had 25 years ago and for the first time in 20 years, my neck is practically pain free. He's truly brilliant."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been visiting him for lot of my health issues. He is knowledgeable. I already have got taken care of my lower back issues and other bone injuries. Curren..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr. Tent knowledgable advices to my 7years old son who has allergies, and myself since I have thyroid, cholesterol, repute disk and other health issue..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "People please do not fall for this doctor's lies! His work is to endorse his product!! All of the things he preaches about the government and medical field he i..."

September 10, 2014