You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall Tent

Dr. Randall Tent's Ratings

Fantastic-wouldn't go to any other-he knows his stuff!!!!
Always tells the truth and has the remedy and cure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2914085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2015

When you see a negative comment such as below, understand that unless this 'patient' is revealing enough information to ascertain what is really going on, you see propaganda. Kill the messenger, kill the messenger. Sorry big pharmakia withcraft, we've had enough of the poison, DR Tent is just another voice screaming in the wilderness. Shame on you propagandist. Clinically verified medical nutrition, lead by chiropractors who are far more competent and knowledgeable than the white coated fakes, are about to take over whores

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2896947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

I just tried to make an appointment with Dr Tent. Unfortunatly, since I have BlueCross And Medicare/Medicade they could not see me. I even offered to Pay out of my Pocket. I was still
turned down as a New Patient. This is so wrong !!
Don Scott

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Dr. Tent is the best doctor I've ever come across. He's saved several lives of people I've referred to him (including cancer) and saved mine as well. I recommend him to everyone and trust him with my life 100%.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2839199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He's a excellent doctor. he has helped every person I have referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2816091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

He is there to sell vitamins. Science saves while Tent's vitamins save his retirement fund. Keep an open mind when you see him and question everything he tells you. He is NOT a medical doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2812464].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 20, 2015

He hurt my back and its never been the same, I may need surgery but I refuse and live in this miserable pain caused by him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I love the way he has proven that western Doctors just don't have a clue. Randall has saved my life, after being told to go home and get my matters in order. That was 13 years ago. 2 weeks after western doctors said I needed a liver transplant Tent proved them wrong. He also gave my daughter her life back after being diagnosed with MS. Tent adjusted, put her neck back on the axis, 10 years ago. She has gave birth to 2 very beautiful girls and hasn't needed a wheel chair since.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2769141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Police work is often a very physical job. While attempting to affect an arrest on a suspect who had just shot another man, I dislocated the elbow joint in my left arm. For months I struggled with pain, the inevitable politics that comes with my thankless occupation, and what doctor my department was willing to pay to help remedy my situation. After eight months of that political hairsplitting I went to see Dr Tent on my own recognizance. Dr Tent not only fixed my elbow within ten minutes (without the assistance of X-Ray, CT, or MRI scans) of me walking into his office, but he also started to "clean out" my arteries! Truly an outstanding doctor!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2764262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I began seeing Dr Tent around 1993 when I first went to one of his seminars, he diagnoised me with formaldeyde poisoning for which one out of over 38 doctor's refused to admit I had, the last one, the 40th one admitted it. (he told me no doctor would admit it for fear of becoming involved in a court case) Dr Tent got me well in record time after other medical quacks said it couldn't resolved! Dr Tent is amazing as is his staff! Dr Tent you're my hero!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2708353].votes_count ]]