Ratings for Dr. Randall Tent

I first found out about Dr. Tent from his you tube lectures, which are full of very useful information. I am a skype patient and have always had great experience during my appointments. The information he provides has really helped me take better care of myself and keep my children healthy....much healthier than their peers.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

THIS DUDE IS CRAZY MAN REAL CRAZY! ONE OF THE MOST BIZARRE I HAVE EVR HEARD OR SEEN.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Almost killed my daughter in 2015 and seems to be racist. He became so irate because we were asking questions, his son and to come in to remove him and apologize to my family. There’s more , however; I will leave it there.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr.Tent has been a major factor in my being able to play hockey 3 days a week for the past 20 years, and at 56 years old I still am able to continue, The best.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr Tent and his staff are such caring and knowledgeable people, a ray of sunshine in our world of practicing medical "doctors"

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Tent is the best doctor I have ever been to. Love him and his practice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

good doctor great staff my wife and I see him and dr, Jeff

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Comes off as quacks, yet prolly one of the best healthcare providers I have run across in my 56 years.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Cool Dr. watched the video and its very helpful. However the pricing is rather steep and not much time has been spend on me

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I have been Dr Tent's patient for many many years. He has helped me with depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, heart palpitations, weight loss, restless legs, and many other ailments. My adjustments are great too.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016