Ratings for Dr. Randall Tent

Dr. Tent is the best doctor I have ever been to. Love him and his practice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

good doctor great staff my wife and I see him and dr, Jeff

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Comes off as quacks, yet prolly one of the best healthcare providers I have run across in my 56 years.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Cool Dr. watched the video and its very helpful. However the pricing is rather steep and not much time has been spend on me

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I have been Dr Tent's patient for many many years. He has helped me with depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, heart palpitations, weight loss, restless legs, and many other ailments. My adjustments are great too.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr.Tent saved my life! There is absolutely no better way to help yourself than to start taking care of your health!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Thank you Dr. Tent, after years of not feeling well, you figured out what it was. I am so happy we found you in the internet.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Tent thank you for being our family doctor for 7 years now He is the best doctor. I don't trust my family's health to other doctors

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I live in Winnipeg, but he is worth flying to see. He is the best everyone else is just the rest!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I fly all the way from CO to see him. I've been going since I was a little girl and he has figured out so many issues that other doctors took test after test to still have no answer. I feel so lucky my family has found him because whenever something is wrong, I know he can find a solution. It always gives me hope. I think he's funny. I like being able to be direct with him and getting a straight answer. Just business with him. You might get some good stories out of him too.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015