Ratings for Dr. Cheri MYS

Was happy that we were able to figure out part of my belly ache problems that had been persistent for a great time. Unhappy that all the paper work she requested and insisted you turn in cost me $350. (Part of new patient appointment) wasn’t covered by my insurance as part of my physical. Needed more tests done for the issues with my belly but unable to go because I had to pay the cost of the paperwork appointment and wasn’t able to afford the test cost. She needs to listen to patients financial needs as well as physical needs. She wasn’t completely attended to my needs during the appoints as she was to all the other unattended things going on in her office. She was very unorganized and kept leaving the room to attended to other things.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

She us excellent and cares about you. Highly recommend her and liver her and her staff

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr. Mys. She is my mother's doctor and after 12 years of her with another docter I have finally found a jewel in Dr. Mus. She is so helpful and excellent person. If you are looking for a Doctor please visit her.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I am thankful for Dr. Mys making me take my health more seriously even if I don't want too. I believe she is a good doctor and is concerned for my well being.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I am an RN with 35 years of experience and I understand the message received is not always the message intended. I wish that were the case with this physician, but it is not. She sends exactly the message she intended to my family while we were trying to assist my Aunt to become well enough to leave Genesys Hospital before they killed her (no joke!). This physician is rude, clueless, and I am guessing, extremely dangerous. She clearly is not interested in talking to anyone but the patient and that is probably fine when the patient is not elderly, hard of hearing, and intermittently confused. Further, it is the family who will be caring for the patient if she survives this hospitalization and this physician.....she might want to keep that in mind when rudely dismissing questions with "I haven't looked at the chart," and then refusing to look at the chart and return to answer questions because she was "too busy." Some physicians are so brilliant that there occasional bad behavior can be excused - Dr. Mys is not one of them! Patients are obviously an inconvenience for her and she makes sure they, and their family, are well aware of this. My greatest hope is that she is one day a patient and is treated as poorly by her physician as we were by her!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

She was my dr. while in the hospital. She is sick. She had me mixed up with someone else,would not listen, had me taking med's I should not be taking. She told me God made her a dr. that's true, however he never intended for her to take over his job.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Took my son in to an after hours clinic for a high fever, extremely sore throat, and got nothing out of the visit. She was very rude, not punctual, and because it was getting closer to closing time, she would not even try to look at his throat. She said she couldn't because he was going to be "traumatized" by it. Then started to argue when asked questions, she had to be absolutely right about everything. She even said I was hurting my son for giving him the lowest dose of children's Motrin around 6 hours apart when he was running a fever of 102-103. She was very snarky, not caring, and more invested with just getting us out of there. She only offered to prescribe medicine when we said we were just going to go to the ER or our primary care physician in the morning. But did have to add that, I'll prescribe the medicine, but oh yeah it will hurt your son if it's not strep. Yet she couldn't be bothered to look at his throat. She is the most unprofessional, uncaring, inappropriate, self absorbed doctor I have ever seen. I am absolutely APPALLED with this doctor, and I would advise everyone to stay as far away as you can. She won't bother actually checking anything out anyway, she'll just stay on her little computer the entire time and ask half-***** questions. Oh, and maybe yell at her staff to log out of the system so they can go home, while "looking" at my son. By looking at him, I mean staring at a screen and trying to start an argument over me giving my son Motrin. Please stay far away from Dr. Chery Mys

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

terrible DR. Should never be in this profession. I would not send my dog to her. Do not know how she ever got a degree.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Horrible perverted woman! My husband feels uncomfortable with people looking at his body, so he asked me to come with him to the doctor. She rushed in like a flake, all unorganized and flustered about something, did a weird thing when my husband was telling her what was wrong... She stared at him blankly while she typed on her computer, it was really creepy. Most doctors will actually look at you, and listen, and then type on the computer. Then when it came time to look at his privates, she kicked me out! My husband wanted me there for that very reason. All of my alarm bells went off... Why would this doctor kick me out in order to touch and look at my husbands private parts? She must be some kind of sick pervert. If she would have explained why, and was more personable and kinder about it, it probably wouldn't have been a big deal, but she just looked at me and said "you, get out" I couldn't believe it! Every single time that I have gone to a doctor to have my privates examined, not once has my husband been asked to leave. Never! There is something not right about that cow of a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Watch out!!! this quack had drug tested me without my permission , why?????

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Cheri MYS's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)