Ratings for Dr. Kathy A. Shapiro

I went to Dr. Shapiro for 5 years. I received great overall care. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

First and most importantly, I had a very simple problem that was easy to see and she did not catch it. After several return appointments with me still having the same problem, she said the only other option was surgery to see if they could find a problem. No- the only other option for me at that point was to find another doctor-- who caught my problem began steps to fix it w/in 10 seconds of looking at me. Second, the office puts you on hold forever. The first time I called in for test results & I was on hold for 9 minutes. They came back and told me they weren't in yet. The second time I was on hold for 11 minutes and they came back and said the results were in but the nurse was unavailable so she'd have to call me back later- Huh? My immediate thoughts-- something is horribly wrong w/ me! I spent THREE HOURS in a state of panic waiting for a call back before I finally called them again myself (and was promptly put on hold). I finally got a new doc & they didn't send my records over.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Kathy A. Shapiro's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Daly City, CA