Ratings for Dr. Richard Johnston

Doctor Johnston saved my life, he urgently sent me for thorough tests and performed much needed surgery due to spreading infection. Thank you doctor, God bless you!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Johnston has replaced both of my knees and preformed a complicated surgery on my hip. His finesse with the surgery and expertise with follow-up care got me ready to return to normal life. I can't give him more praise- he's just the best!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

The office staff is polite, professional and very helpful. The office is clean and efficient. This is a wonderful office with great staff. Dr. Johnston is thorough and punctual. I received excellent care. I will and do recommend Dr. Johnston to everyone I know who needs an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

He canceled surgery two days before the surgery. Told me I was to sick for surgery and rescheduled it for a month later. I went for pre op testing four weeks before surgery and two days before surgery he yreviewed the records. He scheduled the next surgery for four weeks later but couldn't tell us what was wrong why he wasn't healthy enough even though four doctors had cleared him for surgery. How am I going to be healthier in a month when he won't tell me what's wrong. The nurse won't return our calls and is extremely unprofessional. I tried to switch doctors but I can't get me records from them.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Johnston and his staff are wonderful. He is patient, kind, and caring. I feel so fortunate that I found a doctor of his quality and nature to help me at this time.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

The only help this dr gave me was everytime I saw him - at least 4 occasions - he simply gave me another dr.'s name to see. My final visit he wanted to know why I had come back so I told him I had run out of names. He is OFF my list.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

great doc

flag | Submitted December 12, 2005

Dr. Richard Johnston's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AARP