Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Roth

Dr. Roth helped me about a year ago when I had an emergency (A piece of metal fell from my ceiling and slashed my face open). His work was impeccable and his professional manner was calming at a time when I really needed it. Recently an overly playful cat slashed my 5-year old daughter's ear (actually cutting a small piece of her ear off). Based on my previous experience with Dr. Roth, I called him immediately and was able to reach him off-hours. He jumped in regardless of the time of day and repeated his impeccable work, this time with a far more important patient, and one that needed his calming nature even more than I did (although I needed it again too!). I can't give higher accolades or recommendations; I wish there were more stars available.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr roth is the greatest. Wonderful dr., wonderful surgeon and wonderful with communicating to the patient and listening to the patient.. He is fabulous.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Roth is absolutely amazing. He is all about proportion and communication with his patients. I went in for a breast augmentation and was not even an A cup. I have a small frame. I'm 5'4" & 110 lbs. So , we decided on a full C and I couldn't be more satisfied with the level of professionalism on Dr. Roth and his entire staff!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

HE IS A GREAT DR!!!! HE MADE ME FEEK VERY COMFORTABLE AND I HAD GONE TO A FEW OTHER SURGEONS BEFORE I MADE UP MY MIND ON DR ROTH HE IS AMAZONG AND I WOULD DEF GO BACK TO HIM FOR ANYTHING ELSE I WOULD GET DONE

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I had my breast lifted and implants done June 2011. I can honestly say, it's the best money I ever spent. I look fabulous. Dr Roth was amazing and took a personal interest in making sure I healed well and was happy with the results. I would recommend Dr Roth to anyone. On another note, Dr Roth also did my lip injections and I get more compliments on my look. The best part, people are shocked when I tell them I have injections.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Before scheduling any procedure with Dr. Jeffrey Roth, definitely seek many consultations with other plastic surgeons. I was not satisfied with my face-neck life from the beginning and he made all kinds of excuses as to why there was an issue with my neck. Always pretending to be seeking help from other doctors and professors. In the end he never did do anything to try to fix the situation. I found him very unprofessional in the way he handled my situation and was an absolute coward in having his office manager call to tell me he would not do anything to correct the problem since I was not willing to pay again. He is also definitely over priced.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Love this Dr!! Always kind and acknowledged all my concerns! His staff is amazing as well. He took hours of his time to explain and go over the procedure with me an assure me as to the results of each step. I felt very informed about my decision and love the results! He and his staff answered questions at all hours of the night and returned calls quickly. His bedside manner is gentle and focused on you and your particular needs and wants and he has a great sense of humor as well! Will and have recommended him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I felt very comfortable,with him, but 3 weeks after my surgery,I had woken up with an extreme pain in my left breast, and developed extreme flu like symptoms.I saw Dr.Roth that morning and after testing from a doctor in the same building,the doctor concluded I had an extreme infection,and given the swelling and pain from my breast,it was in my from my augmentation. He was notified and kept insisting I was actually sick with the flu.No help there at all!After my breasts had healed fully, I noticed they were still too natural looking.One nipple is still lower than the other.He said"well that's natural."I'm sorry but I paid for perfect,and for a doctor that was supposed to be one of the best in the state!At this time,I mentioned to him at an earlier time,I can feel the implant fully!As if there was a sac....I understand,It's not real,but I've never had anyone tell me you can feel it by touch.I paid cash,so I believe he played me to get more money to have him fix it.Ultimately not good.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Roth really cares about his patients. He took the time to call me the night of surgery. I called him several times, (as I am a worry wart). He was nice everytime. I love the results too.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Great doctor. Very nice staff. He listened to what I was saying, and gave me an answer. They helped me through the whole time. I've told my friend all about him, and they like him too.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey J. Roth's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1992)