Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Roth

I was incredibly disappointed with my experience with Dr. Roth. I had done my research and interviewed numerous surgeons and felt confident in my decision to go with Dr. Roth on my breast aug and tummy tuck. As a 40 year old, non-smoker, active runner, 110lbs mom, I was told I was an "ideal candidate". I ended up with a deformed nipple, half an areola, an extremely high and crooked abdominal scar that couldn't be hidden in modest bikini bottoms. To add insult to injury, I had severe complications a few months later, with signs of the tummy tuck coming undone and severe swelling, bruising, pain and spasms. All of which he said "made no sense" and he "had no idea what could be causing them". I heard that from him and his staff every follow-up visit I had until I was 1 year post-op and he officially washed his hands of me. I have since gotten consults from 2 other doctors who agree my issues are all related to my tummy tuck. I also got opinions from 2 plastic surgeons who reviewed my case and looked over my MRI and agreed that my tummy tuck had failed. I am extremely disappointed that Dr. Roth 1) did not communicate up front the lack of skin that was needed and instead gave false information about scar placement to make the sale and 2) performed well below the industry standard. Of even greater concern, Dr. Roth has shown severe neglect throughout my post-operative care, never noting my complications, excessive pain, or serious concerns in the medical record, and further attempting extremely painful and ill-advised needle extractions on two occasions, again without noting any of these procedures in his files. He has continually minimized the chronic nature and severity of my condition in a manner that seems highly self-protective rather than focused on patient care. He has repeatedly failed to provide solutions or refer me to someone who could help solve the problems caused by his surgery in order to restore my quality of life, as the pain and inflammation remain to this day--over two years later. It is over 2 years post-op and I still have swelling, spasms, and pain; it still hurts to cough, laugh, and sneeze. I used to run 8 miles a day and now I can barely manage 3 miles because it hurts too much. I have lost all my core muscles and strength and literally EVERY DAY I wish I had NEVER done this surgery. I cannot, in good conscience, recommend Dr. Roth.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Roth helped me about a year ago when I had an emergency (A piece of metal fell from my ceiling and slashed my face open). His work was impeccable and his professional manner was calming at a time when I really needed it. Recently an overly playful cat slashed my 5-year old daughter's ear (actually cutting a small piece of her ear off). Based on my previous experience with Dr. Roth, I called him immediately and was able to reach him off-hours. He jumped in regardless of the time of day and repeated his impeccable work, this time with a far more important patient, and one that needed his calming nature even more than I did (although I needed it again too!). I can't give higher accolades or recommendations; I wish there were more stars available.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr roth is the greatest. Wonderful dr., wonderful surgeon and wonderful with communicating to the patient and listening to the patient.. He is fabulous.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Roth is absolutely amazing. He is all about proportion and communication with his patients. I went in for a breast augmentation and was not even an A cup. I have a small frame. I'm 5'4" & 110 lbs. So , we decided on a full C and I couldn't be more satisfied with the level of professionalism on Dr. Roth and his entire staff!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

HE IS A GREAT DR!!!! HE MADE ME FEEK VERY COMFORTABLE AND I HAD GONE TO A FEW OTHER SURGEONS BEFORE I MADE UP MY MIND ON DR ROTH HE IS AMAZONG AND I WOULD DEF GO BACK TO HIM FOR ANYTHING ELSE I WOULD GET DONE

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I had my breast lifted and implants done June 2011. I can honestly say, it's the best money I ever spent. I look fabulous. Dr Roth was amazing and took a personal interest in making sure I healed well and was happy with the results. I would recommend Dr Roth to anyone. On another note, Dr Roth also did my lip injections and I get more compliments on my look. The best part, people are shocked when I tell them I have injections.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Before scheduling any procedure with Dr. Jeffrey Roth, definitely seek many consultations with other plastic surgeons. I was not satisfied with my face-neck life from the beginning and he made all kinds of excuses as to why there was an issue with my neck. Always pretending to be seeking help from other doctors and professors. In the end he never did do anything to try to fix the situation. I found him very unprofessional in the way he handled my situation and was an absolute coward in having his office manager call to tell me he would not do anything to correct the problem since I was not willing to pay again. He is also definitely over priced.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Love this Dr!! Always kind and acknowledged all my concerns! His staff is amazing as well. He took hours of his time to explain and go over the procedure with me an assure me as to the results of each step. I felt very informed about my decision and love the results! He and his staff answered questions at all hours of the night and returned calls quickly. His bedside manner is gentle and focused on you and your particular needs and wants and he has a great sense of humor as well! Will and have recommended him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I felt very comfortable,with him, but 3 weeks after my surgery,I had woken up with an extreme pain in my left breast, and developed extreme flu like symptoms.I saw Dr.Roth that morning and after testing from a doctor in the same building,the doctor concluded I had an extreme infection,and given the swelling and pain from my breast,it was in my from my augmentation. He was notified and kept insisting I was actually sick with the flu.No help there at all!After my breasts had healed fully, I noticed they were still too natural looking.One nipple is still lower than the other.He said"well that's natural."I'm sorry but I paid for perfect,and for a doctor that was supposed to be one of the best in the state!At this time,I mentioned to him at an earlier time,I can feel the implant fully!As if there was a sac....I understand,It's not real,but I've never had anyone tell me you can feel it by touch.I paid cash,so I believe he played me to get more money to have him fix it.Ultimately not good.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Roth really cares about his patients. He took the time to call me the night of surgery. I called him several times, (as I am a worry wart). He was nice everytime. I love the results too.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey J. Roth's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1992)

WellCare Health Plans