Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Weinstein

I have seen Dr. Weinstein for over 25 years along with my whole family.He is a very capable and caring physician and I would highly recommend him?

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr Weinstein has been my doctor for 24 years, I was one of his first patients in the Brockton area. He is totally thorough, and he is very approachable to ask questions. He is very caring and will go the extra mile to help his patients. He is also a cardiologist and a really cares about his patients.My elderly father needed a second opinion on a procedure and he worked him into his very busy schedule. Dr Joseph Weinstein is great.His nurses and staff people are very friendly and will help any way they can.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I'm rating Dr. Weinstein for his care of my elderly parents. He's a wonderful dr. who is full of energy and knowledge. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dr. in this area.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

The very best doctor I' have ever used. He is professional, capable, and very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I have seen Dr. Weinstein for the past 18 years. He has been attentive to all my needs and is not only extremely knowledgable, but approachable and warm. He is currently leaving BGPMA because of restrictions that Brockton Hospital is placing upon the entire practice - restrictions that negatively impact the patient-centered care that Dr. Weinstein is accustomed to giving. I would recommend this fine doctor with NO reservations.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Joseph M. Weinstein's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)