Ratings for Dr. Tirone David

Dr.David did my quintuple bypass late November 1984.I was 37 years old then. Still kicking around. Would not mind to get an appointment to see him anytime now.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I check back here regularily to see if he is still performing miracles. Dr. David removed my Atrial Myxoma in 1998 and he is a fabulous surgeon without him I would have died. Keep up the good work Doc.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. David is amazing! I had valve replacement surgery four years ago and every checkup with my cardiologist is excellent! Thank you Dr. David.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Long and healthy life your work is not finished. Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr David repaired my mitral valve one year ago today I'm very blessed to have been repaired by such a highly skilled man. My hero thank you

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Doctor David is the world's best cardiac doctor. He treated my wife (Julia Guan) for mitral valve replacement one and half year ago and she feels amazing since. Thank you Dr. David, you gave her a second life!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Have had 3 heart surgeries and they were all done by dr David. He is the best in the world and u would never have an issue sending so done to him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

He is the world's best cardiac doctor. Treated me for mitral valve repair two years ago and I feel amazing since. Thank you Dr. David, you gave me a second life!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Doctor Tirone David saved my life, repaired my Mitral Valve and feel great after 11 weeks from surgery, it was his skill in the operating room and his kind bed side manner that made all the difference in the world. He is one of the best and we are fortunate to have him in Canada!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. David was the only Canadian Cardiac Surgeon capable of repairing my wife's heart 4 years ago due to 27 years with an artificial mitral valve. She continues to live a health, happy life and Dr. David is a remarkable individual both inside and outside the surgical theatre. We feel truly blessed that he was able to perform a very complex surgery other surgeons stayed away from.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017