Ratings for Dr. Tirone David

Doctor David did my mitral valve repair in 2013. A perfect job ! I am in the gym 7 days a week. Thank you. Paul Tooze

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. David is the absolute best in the world i believe. he has replaced my aortic valve 3 times , 1981,1990 and 2005.with a pork x2 and beef valve x1. tissue valves wear out and now i have the 3rd one failing after 13 years and also a mitral valve leak. a little trouble with 3rd operation but no problem for Dr. David. i know if anybody can fix me up a 4th time it will be him. he is the best and takes on cases that no other will touch. an absolute gentleman too.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

When first met with him me and my wife feel like a father talk with his sons. He did big operation to my wife we r very thankfull to him and to his staff .god bless him for ever.the god send this man to save people and gave him this knowledge to serve the human being..again thank u doctor for your smile and everything

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr David was able to repair my mitral valve after all other doctors were convinced it was going to be a replacement. He is absolutely genius!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr.David did my quintuple bypass late November 1984.I was 37 years old then. Still kicking around. Would not mind to get an appointment to see him anytime now.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I check back here regularily to see if he is still performing miracles. Dr. David removed my Atrial Myxoma in 1998 and he is a fabulous surgeon without him I would have died. Keep up the good work Doc.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. David is amazing! I had valve replacement surgery four years ago and every checkup with my cardiologist is excellent! Thank you Dr. David.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Long and healthy life your work is not finished. Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr David repaired my mitral valve one year ago today I'm very blessed to have been repaired by such a highly skilled man. My hero thank you

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Doctor David is the world's best cardiac doctor. He treated my wife (Julia Guan) for mitral valve replacement one and half year ago and she feels amazing since. Thank you Dr. David, you gave her a second life!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018