Ratings for Dr. Tirone David

Doctor Tirone David saved my life, repaired my Mitral Valve and feel great after 11 weeks from surgery, it was his skill in the operating room and his kind bed side manner that made all the difference in the world. He is one of the best and we are fortunate to have him in Canada!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. David was the only Canadian Cardiac Surgeon capable of repairing my wife's heart 4 years ago due to 27 years with an artificial mitral valve. She continues to live a health, happy life and Dr. David is a remarkable individual both inside and outside the surgical theatre. We feel truly blessed that he was able to perform a very complex surgery other surgeons stayed away from.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

|Dr. David repaired my mitral valve 24 yrs ago. I am now 78 and doing well. His office asks for an echocardiogram approx. every 10 yrs. Just had this done and all is well. Thank you Dr David.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. David is one of a kind, Great , Ingenious and heartily super kind.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have known Dr David since 1996, when I was diagnosed with Marfan Syndrome. He really is the very best at what he does, and a truly decent and caring person, too.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr David repaired my mitral valve in Jan 2016. He is the only Dr. My cardiologist trusted to do the operation. Other surgeons in a hospital near where I lived and had my tests performed refused to do the surgery saying they didn't have the skill. Their honesty had us search out the best in Canada and that name was Dr. Tirone David. Thank you for everything you did. Heart is doing great and. Life back to normal. Great staff at Toronto and thanks go out to all them. Thank you again. Stephen Stratton

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr David installed an aortic porcine valve and root back in 2002. Still going strong. Amazing surgeon. Thank you Dr David. When I tell a doctor or nurse that I had surgery performed by Dr David. They said and quote. You mean God. Valve is doing well after 15 years. I am 61 years old, and if I have to get another done soon, Hopefully he has trained a great many surgeons on his procedures. You gave my life back Dr David, and thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. David repaired my Mitral valve a year ago and basically extended my life by 20 years. He is wonderful and has excellent bedside as well as a good sense of humor. AMAZING person. Chris Skillen

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My cardiologist told me that there was only one doctor in Toronto or maybe even in the world that could save me. I had radiotherapy 30+ years ago and both main valves calcified and were affecting the circulation. Dr. David remove all calcified material, rebuild the base of my heart with 2 tubes of Dacron and implanted 2 artificial valves. I felt better immediately after surgery and had forgotten what meant to be able to breath normally. Two years have passed and I remained perfectly well.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I was refuerd to Dr David by my cardiologist in Sudbury. Upon arriving at the toronto general hospital my experience began. All my thanks go out to all that were involved in my ❤ surgery and recovery. Special thanks to Dr David and all staff involved from registration to housekeeping.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017