Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Andrews

When I began going here as a child, I loved Dr. Andrews. Now that I have grown up and become an adult, I get rude treatment from his staff and he treated me like he didn't have the time of day for me. I did not have an enjoyable visit with his the past couple time I had gone there and I am very upset with his practice anymore. He seems to have lost the compassion he once had in the office. His staff treated me like I was the scummiest thing they've ever seen in the office. I was very offended by the way I've been treated and now am currently looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I love Dr Andrews. I've been going to him for 6 years now and whatever he says...he's always been right. He cares about his patients and I trust him completely. His office staff is always nice and makes you feel comfortable. The only downfall is that you will wait a while to see him, but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

I've used Dr. Andrews for little over one year, compaired to my previous doctor, Dr. Andrews has me & my problems in mind when I go to his office. When you go to the office for any reason, the staff & the doctor are very helpful & do a fantastic job solving & following up on my problems. If I were asked to rate Dr. Andrews on a rating of 1 to 10, I would rate him & his staff a high 10. If your looking for a excellent family doctor, I suggest Dr. Andrews he is my choice. I felt like I died & went to heaven when I switched from my previous doctor to Dr. Andrews.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Dr. Peter A. Andrews's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)