Ratings for Dr. Lisa Kay Burton

I have been seeing Dr. Burton for 6 months. Prior to surgery she walked me through my options and explained each. She did not try to steer me in any way or push me in any one direction. She has been wonderful to work with. I totally trust her care. Since my problem was a women issue she could relate. Very friendly, caring and compassionate. She can be a bit exuberant and bold which is not unusual for doctors in general.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Burton was great!!! At first I wasn't sure. It was just dumb luck that I wound up in that office. I didn't know any surgeons in this town. I loved her, and her entire staff. Very professional, knowlegeable and friendly. Spent time explaing what she was going to do/had done and what to expect. Very honest and forthcoming. I wouldn't hessitate to use Dr. Burton in the future!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Very helpful, humane, knowledgeable. She's just amazing. I would like to recommand her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr Burton was knowledgable and extremely compassionate. Her office staff is first class! I would recommend her to anywone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Wonderful Physician. Exceptional bedside manner. Dr. Burton is very personable, understanding and helpful. Her staff both at her office and at the surgery center were professional and caring. I will definately recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

AWESOME Physician! I cried when I found out she left Greeley and cried! Found her in Cheyenne and will follow her! Best bed side manor always makes you feel like you are her only patient!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Burton recently did my surgery for my gall bladder, she was great. Had a great bedside mannor. I was able to get in right away with my appointments and was fitted right in for surgery. She and staff kept my family updated in the waitin room, she herself came out to see family after surgery to explain what was going one. Office staff was friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Terrible bed side manner. Blamed my gall bladder infection on my children, in front of my children. Would not talk to me in person about restrictions, sent in a nurse. Have never seen her except in the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Lisa Kay Burton's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cheyenne, WY