Ratings for Dr. Gokhan Ozuner

Dr. Ozuner saved my life! I had a bowel obstruction and sepsis, and all my organs were shutting down. He knows exactly what he's doing especially in emergency situations such as mine. Spent 38 days in ICU ,and he was there calling all the shots and keeping my family updated. Dr. Ozuner is a great doctor. Thank you for saving my life.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Horrible experience. Was a waste of my time i nees surgery but wont let him operate on me. He walked out in middle of my appointment and left door wide open on me what a joke he is.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I take no pleasure in putting down anyone let alone a doctor but Dr. Ozuner has a God complex where he thinks he is the supreme being and you must just be stupid if you dare ask him a question. He was rude to me as I knew what I had and just wanted a second opinion. He walked out as I was still talking. Sorry, folks I just can't be anything but honest.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Ozuner is a superb surgeon with exceptional skills in colon surgery. His God-given medical talent is outstanding! Dr. Ozuner is a fabulous human being who always goes above and beyond in his relationships with his patients. An especially level-headed individual, he seeks out and performs the best of everything for his patients. Brilliant is the word for Dr. Ozuner! I owe Dr. Ozuner my life; his fantastic surgical skills healed me when other outstanding surgeons would not --or could not-- devise and perform new surgical procedures to cure my problem. A FABULOUS DOCTOR AND HUMAN BEING!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I was not impressed with this doctor. He was rude and condescending to me and made light of my ailment. I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I feel that Dr. Ozuner is not a good doctor and I would not trust him to take care of myself or anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Ozuner and his staff. The Dr. called me everyday, even from his cell phone, keeping me updated on my mother's surgery. He explained everything in detail, the risks and precautions, and even offered to switch his schedule to accommodate my mother's surgery. Doctor Ozuner truly is a professional and asset to the Cleveland Clinic Foundation where we put our trust into the medical system and the professionals. I truly commend Doctor Ozuner for his commitment to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I think Dr. Ozuner must be puting in his own comments previously in the reviews. I found this man to be rude, short tempered and arrogant. If you want to be ignored by a doctor when you tell him your problem then Dr. Ozuner is the man for you.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

This doctor saved my life. I know of other lives that he saved. He does six month checkups on surgery patients. His staff members are helpful and considerate. I can not speak more highly of him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Ozuner performed surgery on September 19, 2006. If it was not for his skill I might not be here my colon almost burst. He is a very caring doctor and will make time to talk to you no mater what. I have justt started running ansd see hime at many of the races sponsered by the RRR which he is a member of. He will stop and talk to me before the race.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr. Gokhan Ozuner's Credentials

• Istanbul Univ, Cerrahpasa Tip Fak, Istanbul, Turkey (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Medina, OH