Ratings for Dr. Mohammed W. Kabir

Scheduled an appointment 2 weeks ago. Husband took off to go with me.They call 15 min prior to my appt to say that they are not in network with my insurance so they can't see me. Unbelievable and totally unprofessional. Glad I found out before I trusted them with my health!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Kabir and his nurse Tamatha. Yes, it is a crazy busy office but they always take their time with each patient. Both of them are very good at what they do and it is obvious how much they love it too. I recently went to see them for my yearly well woman visit and was floored that Tamatha remembered specifics about the conversation we had during my last yearly visit. With all the patients they see on a daily basis it is amazing that they remember so much on each of them. Count me as one of the loyal patients!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I love Dr.Kabir,he is the nicest person to see when you choose a Dr.in OB-GYN! He took great care of me when I needed surgery.I was cared for also after surgery.I trust his care and had good referrals.Thanks Dr.Kabir your a Blessing

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

First of all his trying to deliver to many at the same time ,to many c-sections you see him once and then he never has time for you so you have to see his rude ,unprofessional nurse don't know what happen because he use to be very well recommended but never again will I use his service

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I went with Dr. Kabir for my previous two pregnancy and everything went great, so naturally when I got pregnant with my third child I made an appointment with him worse decision ever. We waited over 2 hours just to get into a room and another 45 minutes for someone to come into the room. We did not even see the doctor, we saw his nurse Tamatha. She is alright I guess, but to be honest when it come to my baby I would prefer seeing the doctor. I gave them two more chances after that but it was the same thing with the other two appointments. My husband even asked Tamatha when would be a better day to schedule an appointment where we would not have to wait so long and she answered him very rudely. His receptionist even try to charge me full price for my appointment instead of my co-pay. She said that my insurance did not cover my visit. I had to get on the phone with my insurance and do her job for her. I literally had to hand her my phone so she could speak to my insurance representative and fix the problem. That was the last straw.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Kabir is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever met and his nurse Tamatha is simply amazing. They really take the time to get to know their patients. His staff is also very helpful and friendly. It is a busy office and you might end up waiting a while but I guarantee you that they give you more attention than any other office will. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He does not listen to you. His nurse is rude and no point of making an appointment because you end up waiting 1 hour and 30 mins. Pass the appointment time. He rushes you and Tabitha just rude and never listens to your questions. They brush it off as if it was nothing important.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Love Dr. Kabir, he takes his time, remembers everything and is very knowledgeable and always looking out for you and the baby. Sure he likes to talk and joke around, but he only tries to get to know his patients better. Never had any negative reports other than his staff is not as competent as expected. The long waits are absolutely worth it because you always seehim, as opposed to other doctors that rely on nurses to do the job and they see you for less than 5min and are out. He's a great Doctor, absolutely recommend him! :-)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I hate this dr for telling me I was not having enough sex. He then wanted to "line me up" with an aquaintance of his. Discreetly..wow totally demoralizing, never answered me call regarding blood test results to date. Poor women who still belive him

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Mohammed W. Kabir's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1996)

Alliant Health Plans