You may also like

Besides God Dr Ochoa was the only doctor ( his staff also ) able to save my brothers life. He had to do 23 surgeries in 6 mos on my brother My brother was flown to Presby with a double auortic anurysm which had burst and he died 4x enroute. He spent 6 mos in Trauma ICU living min. by min. Dr Ochoa had to repair and rebuild my brothers heart,intestines, bowel. He actually made a rectum for him.all his organs had shut down and was dying. He's a GREAT Dr. and My family owes him a great deal of graditute. I would trust him with any of my family members. Thanks Dr Ochoa.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

This doctor has taken me under his wing when no other doctor was able to treat my pancreatitis. He helped search for a doctor to treat me when he did even specialize with gastroenterology. Dr Ochoa hands down is the most caring, compassionate and qualified doctor I have ever had. He has always been available when I have ever called or needed his services. All doctors should treat their patients as wonderful as Dr. Ochoa has treated me. He is by far a gift from GOD.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2005

Dr. Juan B. Ochoa's Credentials

• Univ Pontificia Bolivariana, Fac De Med, Medellin, Colombia (Grad. 1982)

Updates