Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Chan

This is what she told me and I quote. "Don't tell me about your previous doctor. you are confusing me. you are all over the place." and then she said she was just going to tell me what I need to do. The bottom line is she's very rude. Believe me when I tell you this; I don't no where near want "royal" treatment but I'd appreciate it if she was treating me professionally. I know that going into the medical office, I'm bound to meet one or two stuck up or people with "know-it-all", "don't-ask-me-anything", "I'm not-nice-because-I-work-in-medical-field" attitude. But the doctor saying she doesn't care for what you have to say regarding your health? that's something else. Also I wasn't rambling about my old doctor for nothing. I was simply saying what she prescribed me for my breast lumps. Definitely, I was "WOWED" by this doctor. On the contrary, the staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Michelle L. Chan's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in San Gabriel, CA