You may also like

Rate Dr. Norman Bull

Dr. Norman Bull's Ratings

Dr. Bull is extremely approachable, very flexible. He sits down with parents (grandparents) after each visit, gives information, & answers all questions without rushing. I am surprised at some of these reviews & advise that parents be very straightforward, ask questions, express doubts directly. He WILL listen, completely non-intimidating. My grandchildren love going to see Dr. Bull. He & his assistants have created a very supportive, fear-free environment, establishing in children very positive attitudes about dental appointments & dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Bull is amazing with kids - highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Bull is great with my two young boys the problem I have is getting in contact with the receptionists to make the appointment. In my work I am in and out of the office all day and to leave a message and them call me back is not working. If they could just answer the phone, I have called at least 10 times today. This seems to happen every time I need to book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Really great with children...my oldest who is 7 now took about 5 visits before he would sit in chair and the staff and dr did not pressure him ever. I appreciated their patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I have had and still have, Dr Bull for 12 years now, and I just love him! He is so friendly, caring and knowledgeable. He is always on time and very good to my children. I love how he signs to my youngest while checking her teeth out. Some of his staff are super friendly, caring and understanding . But some are very rude! They have treated me like I was dirty or something! I would rate Dr Bull and SOME of his staff a 5 :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2046637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

I've been taking my kids to Dr. Bull for about 8 years. He's great with them. My huge complaint is when my son was about 1.5 years old his enamel on his teeth was deteriorating and they were bleeding because the nerves were exposed. So Dr. Bull pulled all 4 of his front top teeth out, right there in the chair. It was the most traumatic ever experience ever for both my son and my husband and myself. We ended up going to another dentist for my son, and he was very upset that the teeth were pulled, he said that they could have been saved and capped. My son didn't get his adult front teeth until the end of grade 4. His teeth have grown in crooked and with a big gap between the front 2. Now my youngest who is 17 months old is having the same problem with her teeth, Dr. Bull says he will cap them but it will be a 4 month wait because she will need general anesthesia and be at the hospital. I fear in 4 months there won't be enough of the teeth to save. I'm now looking for a new dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2046636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

On one single occasion my teen daughter forgot to present herself to the desk staff until she had been there for 30 minutes. This was counted as a missed appointment. I suggested to the staff that they could have called her name and found her there, but they apparently took offense to my remark--9 months later I called to ask why we were no longer receiving reminders, and was told (after being on hold for 10 minutes) that we were no longer clients of the dentist. I was not given any valid reason other than 'missed appointments'. I asked to have an explanation and was told there was none beyond a note from the dentist saying we were no longer clients. Nothing untoward was ever done, it was simply a misunderstanding. I feel it was unprofessional not to have a senior staff person discuss this or try to sort it out, to just cancel our account without any word is unprofessional and coarse on the part of this dentist. Be aware that if you upset his staff, you won't be allowed there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2046635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

I'm jealous of my kid. I wish I had this dentist growing up. My child loves going tp the dentist. It is not a scary experience at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2046634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

I have been going to Dr.Bull for years! I have never found anything bad about the man (except some of his jokes) and I think he has a wonderful way with kids. I'm also someone that has had a lot of cavities due to low enamel, and I might question some of the fillings..but I'm not traumatized by getting them! :p As a dentist he is the best in pediatricts and his office is amazing, I wouldn't go elsewhere- and I'm now over 20- They haven't kicked me out yet!! Send your kids there for sure-every kid in my neighborhood went there, and now all the kids I look after do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2046633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Bull as long as I can remember. He's been a great Dr. he has always worked on what needed to be done. He doesn't really force anything on a child. I'm going to continue to see Dr. Bull until I'm at the age of 19.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2046632].votes_count ]]