Ratings for Dr. David S. Bader

Although a competent Doctor, his business is run very poorly. Inaccurate prognosis, billing issues, poor record management. He often cancels appointments and re-books you in 1-2 months. Wont discuss test results via phone, makes you see him in person (moire co-pay).

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I could go on and on about Dr Bader but I can opt for brevity in stating that he is simply one of the best I have ever encountered. No bum's rush, knowledgeable, great explanations and consideration for complete lifestyle of the patient.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I was an established patient in severe difficulty. I called the office and was told he could see me in a month, despite my explaining how bad things were. If not for my family doctor sending me to the hospital, I don't know what would have happened.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Bader is very knowledgable and caring. He has done well by me in my treatment regimine as well as the monitoring of my aortic valve disease, and ultimate referal to an excellent surgical team at Brigham and Wommen's in Boston. I credit the South County Cardiology team and my Brigham and Women's team for saving my life. And they continue to monitor my condition and progress to my satisfaction. I think they are the modle of what CCardiologist should be.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Uncaring and unhelpful: failed to accurately diagnose my daughter because her symptoms were not exactly what he had read in his medical books. Thank God her pediatrician was more knowledgeable and ready to probe more.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I was in deep trouble and his staff gave me an appointment in two weeks and said to go to the ER if I thought I needed help before then.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr.Bader is very knowledgeable, funny, and caring. He takes the time to answer any/all questions and he explains things in layman's terms. AWESOME doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

A nice guy. LIstens, and works with patients so they understand things and they get a treatment plan they are comfortable with.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2005

Dr. David S. Bader's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Wakefield, RI