Ratings for Dr. Frederick W. Dieterich

Dr D was the best ObGyn that I had when my 2 daughters were born in 1987 & 1988, here it is 2015 and I still remember his pleasant manners. Dr D was right on suggesting I see the shrink/ psychiatrist across the hall during my 2nd pregnancy and hospitalized me in hospital as a way of forced bed rest due to my high risk pregnancy as I had several miscarriages. He was right on to all the internal and external factors affecting my pregnancy without speaking about it. Thank you Dr D you gave me the 2 most beautiful girls and saved my life!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Dieterich for over 17 years. He delivered the last 2 of my 5 children. Dr. D the best of the OB/GYN's I've been to, his bedside manner is fantastic, and he really cares. He will get on the phone personally to answer my questions and is always in a cheery disposition. All the previous is bonus as his medical expertise is of the most importance, which he is one of the best in his field. His staff is great, two of the office staff have been with him for as long as I've been going to him. Kathleen and Lisa are personable, caring and make your visit feel like you are visiting friends. I highly recommend Dr. "D".

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

He delivered all 4 of my children. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. D is great! I love his dry sense of humor. Even when I didn't have any more questions for him, he continued to explain things. He has NEVER rushed me, and spends a lot of time in the room with you. He's professional, yet casual demeanor made me feel really comfortable! His staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr D is great. Very professional always on time and he is just an amazing doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and explained things well.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Frederick W. Dieterich's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan