Ratings for Dr. Kashif Z. Iqbal

I started seeing him after I moved here from Florida 6 months ago because he was the only doctor I could find that was accepting new patients and was covered by my insurance. He doesn't seem to have any patience. He gets mad if you ask him questions. Not once has he ever give me any answers when I've asked him something. He just refers me to specialist. If I don't get some answers when I see him next time I'm not going babk.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Rushed out the door after getting upset that I was asking questions. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. K. Iqbal is soft spoken,has a gentle manner, and occasionally shows a sense of humour, very intelligent, professional, and somewhat reserved. I would like him to be a bit more open and talkative, although I am very satisfied with him as my doctor. He is competent, and I have confidence in him and trust him completely. I have never had any problem getting an appointment to see him even on short notice. I can leave a phone message/question for his nurse, and she calls back promptly with an answer, his direction or advice. He speaks with a slight accent which is very easy to understand,and pleasing to the ear. I hope he remains at Welborn Clinic East for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

Dr. Kashif Z. Iqbal's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)