Ratings for Dr. Sean T. Lille

From start to finish, my experience with Dr Lille and his team has been incredible. I had been looking at a few different doctors but as soon as I met with Dr Lille-- I knew he would be the one to do my breast augmentation. It has been four months since my surgery and they have healed beautifully. Surgery was fast and recovery was a breeze. I am so happy I went with Dr Lille, thank you!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

Dr. Lille and his staff went above and beyond my expectations! They listened to what I had in mind for a vision of myself and answered all questions while keeping safety in mind. This was the best thing I could have ever done for myself.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

From start to finish my experience was A with Dr. Lillie and staff. All my questions were Answered, I was appropriately sized, and every step of the process was explained in detail so I knew what to expect. I will most definitely return for any future needs

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

From the first time stepping into Dr. Lille`s office I have felt nothing but joy! Every staff member from Susan to Beth have always made me feel so comfortable and were always there for every question and concern I had. I am so happy with my breast augmentation results and I will gladly come back to Dr. Lille for any future procedure I may want or need.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

A-ma-zing!! I'm very very happy with my results. Dr. Lille is fantastic and anyone I've let see my new breasts has said they are the best they have ever seen (seriously). I cannot imagine having chosen any other Dr.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

I absolutely love Dr. Lille and his staff! This was my second surgery with him, and the care was just as phenomenal as it was 10 years ago with my first surgery. I have referred people to him and will continue to do so. I highly recommend having your surgery or procedures done with Dr. Lille.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr. Lille and all of his nurses did a wonderful job helping me through the entire process. They all worked together to make sure I felt comfortable, my questions were answered, and my decisions were the best for my situation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Beth and all of the team at Dr. Lille's office were all helpful and informative on all of my questions and concerns! Thank you Dr. Lille and Team!! I am so happy with my results! You all were very curtious and professional!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr. Lille and all of his staff. They were there anytime I had a question or concern and were always available to give an educated answer.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

amazing professional excellent! I was nervous to come in and was made comfortable and confident in my decision. there was no pressure to make a decision just helpful resourceful info. when ready it was a speedy process and once the surgery was done I was checked and advised immediately if I was concerned. I wouldn't change a thing!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Sean T. Lille's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1992)

TRICARE