Dr. Philip Joseph Straka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Joseph Straka

Best Doctor I’ve met!! He did a fantastic surgery and I am happy with my results! Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Straka and his team are one of a kind. They are extremely professional, knowledgeable and present all the facts for an informed decision by the patient. My experience was positive and better yet, the results were better than expected. Highly recommend this practice for your cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Straka and his staff are the bombs! Awesome experience from first meeting to final results. Only wish I had done it sooner. Thank you so much, Dr. Straka and Jennifer, for the life-changing experience! I love my results ;)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Straka and his team are truly the best! From walking in for my consultation up to my last post op appt. everyone at the facility were very professional and down to earth genuine people who cared. Couldn’t be happier with my surgery! Will definitely recommend for anyone needing cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Straka is amazing. His staff is wonderful, they are attentive and very informative. He took his time to explain in detail the procedure. He was very honest and did not promise miracles. He was very assuring the day of surgery and made sure my husband was informed while I was in surgery. Had many follow up appointments and Dr. Straka and his staff guided me every step of the way. I love my results and highly recommended him for any of your cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I'm late posting this, my bad!! Dr. Straka and his staff are awesome. That is the only word I can think of! He removed my implants, after 11 years. Another doctor, in another state, put them in. I felt like the time had come, for removal, and I met a wonderful doctor. I'm very nervous about surgery, like I'm sure other people are but, Dr. Straka took time to talk to me before surgery and was very understanding. The nurses and the anesthesiologist also helped to calm my nerves. If you are having a plastic procedure done and found Dr. Straka, look no more. He is the right person and has the right team.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I couldn't possibly be happier with my results!!! I saw another dr before I met Dr Straka and was not very comfortable at all. The moment we met Dr Straka I knew he was the Dr for me. His staff is wonderful and his bedside manner is awesome. He is not the least bit pushy like the other dr I saw and he take his time to listen to all your questions and makes sure you understand everything about your procedure as well as the process. I would recommend him again and again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Straka went above and beyond answering all of my questions and concerns. I felt very informed about my procedure and was confident in Dr. Straka. Dr. Straka and his team were very welcoming and helpful. Dr. Straka and the anesthesiologist made me feel very comfortable on the day of surgery as this was the first time I went under anesthesia. I was extremely pleased with my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Straka!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Straka and his staff. I felt informed and positive about the decision I made. All of the staff members treated me with respect and made me feel welcome to be there. Especially on surgery day, my anesthesiologist was extra nice and made me feel comfortable before walking into surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Straka for your cosmetic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Without a doubt, the best. Amazing bed side manner, knowledgable, explains everything to a T. His staff is extremely welcoming & helpful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Philip Joseph Straka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Medical School in Chicago