Ratings for Dr. Philip Joseph Straka

Excellent doctor and results! Highly recommend Dr Straka! He was thorough in explaining what to expect and the procedure. I had issues from two former breast surgeries and he has done great job remediating tnose issues.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Straka is by far the best plastic surgeon I have ever been to. He is very professional and honest. He answered all my questions and went above/beyond! His office staff and nurses are so friendly and knowledgeable. My results turned out fantastic and I am so glad I chose Dr. Straka for my breast augmentation and tummy tuck!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Wonderful!! The staff are friendly and very helpful. Dr. Straka is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I recently had breast augmentation done. I was very nervous about having an elective procedure done being a nurse in all. But Dr. Straka and his stafff went above and beyond to make me feel as comfortable as possible. From the beginning my main concern was going to big for my petitie size. Dr. Straka knew exactly what I was wanting and turned it into reality. I would recommend him a thousand times over. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Straka and staff made me feel very comfortable and was very informative on what was expected and what my results will be. They were very helpful and I'm very happy with my results!! I always recommend him to others who may seek his services.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Wonderful experience from the beginning to the end. Dr. Straka and his staff were so very professional, helpful and comforting through the whole process. I would recommend Dr. Straka without any hesitation!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr Straka and his staff are wonderful. I am so pleased with my Breast lift/augmt. results. He listens and made me fill like more than a patient, like a friend. I had never had surgery before and was scared about going under but he made me fill safe about the process. I had no nausea or vomiting at all after surgery at any time. That was one of the things that I worried about also. They made sure that I was well hydrated . I can't wait till I can get my tummy tuck!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I had a great experience with both Doctor Straka and his staff! Dr. Straka is a perfectionist which I loved. It made me feel confident that he was going to take the time to get it right. And he did! I feel amazing and I am so happy with my results! Everyone in the office was super friendly and great to work with. I've recommended him to 3 other friends and they have all loved their results and experiences as well!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Straka (and staff) made me feel comfortable and welcome from the first time I stepped into the office. He is very patient and takes time to explain the entire process. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery and could not imagine it being any better. Dr. Straka and staff made sure I was aware of all procedures and home care. After surgery care is also great. The staff made sure (through phone calls) that I was recovering appropriately. Follow up visits were also very good and helpful. Great Doctor and Staff!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I absolutely loved everything about my experience with Dr. Straka and his staff! I was a little nervous. But, they made me feel 100% comfortable, I am very happy with my results. I could not imagine anyone doing a better job to fit my body as well as expectations. He took his time to explain my options, the procedure, and recovery. They were open to any questions. They took the time out to explain everything from A-Z. He, as well as his staff, are extremely professional but still give you the personal experience with any help you need after your procedure. I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Straka!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Philip Joseph Straka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Medical School in Chicago