Dr. Philip Joseph Straka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Joseph Straka

I'm late posting this, my bad!! Dr. Straka and his staff are awesome. That is the only word I can think of! He removed my implants, after 11 years. Another doctor, in another state, put them in. I felt like the time had come, for removal, and I met a wonderful doctor. I'm very nervous about surgery, like I'm sure other people are but, Dr. Straka took time to talk to me before surgery and was very understanding. The nurses and the anesthesiologist also helped to calm my nerves. If you are having a plastic procedure done and found Dr. Straka, look no more. He is the right person and has the right team.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I couldn't possibly be happier with my results!!! I saw another dr before I met Dr Straka and was not very comfortable at all. The moment we met Dr Straka I knew he was the Dr for me. His staff is wonderful and his bedside manner is awesome. He is not the least bit pushy like the other dr I saw and he take his time to listen to all your questions and makes sure you understand everything about your procedure as well as the process. I would recommend him again and again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Straka went above and beyond answering all of my questions and concerns. I felt very informed about my procedure and was confident in Dr. Straka. Dr. Straka and his team were very welcoming and helpful. Dr. Straka and the anesthesiologist made me feel very comfortable on the day of surgery as this was the first time I went under anesthesia. I was extremely pleased with my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Straka!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Straka and his staff. I felt informed and positive about the decision I made. All of the staff members treated me with respect and made me feel welcome to be there. Especially on surgery day, my anesthesiologist was extra nice and made me feel comfortable before walking into surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Straka for your cosmetic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Without a doubt, the best. Amazing bed side manner, knowledgable, explains everything to a T. His staff is extremely welcoming & helpful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Best breast plastic surgeon in the world - words from my husband. He is really fenomenal and I could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Excellent doctor and results! Highly recommend Dr Straka! He was thorough in explaining what to expect and the procedure. I had issues from two former breast surgeries and he has done great job remediating tnose issues.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Straka is by far the best plastic surgeon I have ever been to. He is very professional and honest. He answered all my questions and went above/beyond! His office staff and nurses are so friendly and knowledgeable. My results turned out fantastic and I am so glad I chose Dr. Straka for my breast augmentation and tummy tuck!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Wonderful!! The staff are friendly and very helpful. Dr. Straka is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I recently had breast augmentation done. I was very nervous about having an elective procedure done being a nurse in all. But Dr. Straka and his stafff went above and beyond to make me feel as comfortable as possible. From the beginning my main concern was going to big for my petitie size. Dr. Straka knew exactly what I was wanting and turned it into reality. I would recommend him a thousand times over. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Philip Joseph Straka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Medical School in Chicago