Ratings for Dr. Philip Joseph Straka

I recently went to Dr. Straka for a breast impant removal (explant) procedure. I'm so pleased with the entire experience, start to finish. Dr. Straka and his staff are very kind and helpful. Dr. Straka had fantastic bedside manner, and was very thorough, answering all of my questions before I even had to ask. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Straka and his entire staff are amazing! The surgery went extremely well with results that are truly better than I anticipated. He takes his time during surgery to make sure the results are perfect, which I certainly appreciate. He also takes all the time that you need during your consultation, pre-op, and follow-up appointments to make sure to address any questions or concerns you may have. I highly recommend using Dr. Straka the first time and there won't be a need for a second!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Very impressed!! Dr. Straka and his team are amazing!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

I cannot recommend Dr. Straka enough. He and his staff have been extremely professional, friendly, and compassionate throughout the entire process of scheduling my explant surgery. He truly cares about his work and your results. I never hesitated to call his office anytime I had questions, the receptionists and nurses were always more than happy to answer any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend Dr. Straka and his team!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Absolutely loved Dr. Philip Straka, and his wonderful staff. He was very thorough and passionate and honest. Absolutely no regrets using him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Straka and his staff are the absolute best- 5 stars across the board! Starting with the appointment process, I was initially discouraged because there was a 4 week wait for breast implant consultations (Inow know why- it's because he's WORTH THE WAIT). I was already SURE I'd love Dr. Straka based on the reveiws and patient photo gallery he had. I was determined to get a visit so I called back the very next day and I let the front desk know that I wasn't just shopping around, I wanted Dr. Straka as my doctor. I was placed at the top of the cancellation list and I was promptly called within 24 hours for an appointment 3 days later! From there the process was so quick, a comfortable consultation with Dr. Straka in mid January, my pre-op visit at the end of January and my surgery the first week of February. Here I am, mid March writing my post op reveiw and I couldn't be happier! A few weeks into my post op healing I thought I had strained one of my muscles that were still healing. I was seen by Dr. Straka the very next day, and as it turned out it was nothing but he wasn't irritated by the fact that I had wasted his time- in fact, he was understanding and encouraged me to call if I ever have any concerns EVER- "Even if it's years down the road, I am still your doctor!" As a mother of 2 BF babies, my breasts had grown and shrunk and ultimately had deflated after all was said and done. I wasn't going for the augmented look- I was going for a more modest approach- just bring the life back to them!!! Dr. Straka took what I said and gave me exactly what I was wanting. My husband and I are very pleased with the results! If you are searching- stop now, he's your guy, I promise!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Straka and his staff were all around amazing! I should of done my procedure along time ago!! I had a full tummy tuck with some lipo and my results are by far amazing! I highly recommend this team and encourage you not to wait!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Straka never left any question I had unanswered. Top tier care with excellent results!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr. Straka has performed several cosmetic surgeries on me and I am extremely happy with the results. He has a great deal of knowledge & expertise. He takes time to listen to your wants & needs. He is very thorough! Dr. Straka is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had! His office staff are friendly & helpful as well, and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. Philip Joseph Straka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Medical School in Chicago